** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

fizz

Right off the assembly line
another thing

Hey another thing. BSNL doesn't charge for overlapped usage. Mean if you connect before 2 and disconnect after 8. Personal experience

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
Re: another thing

fizz said:
Hey another thing. BSNL doesn't charge for overlapped usage. Mean if you connect before 2 and disconnect after 8. Personal experience
thanks buddy, thats put the heart in my mouth back in pace again. My downloads were mostly overlappingg & had gone upto 4GB. 8)

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Chennai ppl :D
How was the speed today? My torrents dint cross 18-19 kBps today. It's raining here and this is not the first time that BW gets reduced while it rains..

vijay_7287

Cyborg Agent
hey i got my first bill today
and the net mb was diff frm tht shoen in the portal

at the portal it was 909 mb
and in the bill it was 1.1gb
wats this folks

even stuff in the free zone was more so was the chargeble zone

all seems to be more than the stuff at the portal !!!

go4saket

Hello! The modem supplied to me by BSNL has both USB and LAN support. As my machine supports USB, do I need to buy a LAN Card. Is it that setting the modem with LAN card with optimize the performance...

kato

Karthiksn
obviously go for lan and leave all the hassles of installing the USB drivers for it

@drgrudge the speeds were not that bad grudge less than usual but not that bad

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
The speeds were less even today. I will see for a 2-3 days else I am gonna format my PC, it's ages since I did it.

go4saket

go4saket said:
Hello! The modem supplied to me by BSNL has both USB and LAN support. As my machine supports USB, do I need to buy a LAN Card. Is it that setting the modem with LAN card with optimize the performance...

Sorry kato, my machine doesnt have a LAN card. I wrote that it has one my mistake. Sorry about that. Now, is it worth buying a LAN card or can I just go ahead with USB.

kato

Karthiksn
now if u are going to have to buy a lan then thats i guess is not practical i said LAN card as u said u had it installed but if u dont have it use ur USB its more than enough

h_kunte

Journeyman
Free e-mail with dataone??

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me whether there is a free e-mail id which is provided to dataone users? Mine is da Rs. 500 p.m. home plan, & I wasnt provided with any e-mail id...

Looking for replies......

Peace

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Hello friends,

I was wondering if I could apply for the Home 500 plan within the free trial period? I had taken the connection (Home plan 250) in the current scheme of the free trial for all dial-up users. Now keeping a tab of the data transfers daily is getting to my nerves. I am not being able to download big files like the Nvidia forceware 81.95 (21MB), Nero 7 (101MB), update to Counter strike:source and play it online, connect to Halo:Multiplayer, etc. My free trial expires in the end of january'06, but I want to take the home 500 plan in the beginning of the new year itself (beginning of Jan). Is it possible?

Awaiting your early replies.

go4saket

ofcourse you can apply for the 500 Plan anytime, but mind you, you wont have that for free. The free scheme is only for 250 Plan. So if you move to 500 Plan from 250 Plan, your free scheme will be no more available.

Top Bottom