** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

praka123

left this forum longback
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

any bsnl employees here:
a que:will they offer dataone in exchanges in rural areas,but with high concentration of bfone connections.I'd like to hear esp if in kerala.

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU

How many days does it take 4 taking a new connection after submittig the form.Is the filling of the dataone email id compulsory.Suppose i do not write the email id then wht wil happen.Wht does night time mean.Is it mean that we can durf as well as download whatever we like in freedom between these hours.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

JohnephSi said:
How many days does it take 4 taking a new connection after submitting the form.Is the filling of the dataone email id compulsory.Suppose i do not write the email id then wht wil happen.Wht does night time mean.Is it mean that we can durf as well as download whatever we like in freedom between these hours.
time for connection depends, upon availability of ports, modem/routers and most important the babus in your exchange.:D

happy hours(night time)-200hrs to 800hrsISt is no counted in your monthly usage, therefore it is FREE

if you forget to fill in the id there a no problem in getting Broadband connection however you have submit a request again for email id if you want,otherwise no need

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU

Where wil this e mail id be used. Can i register myself through the bsnl website?

Pz tell me an example of email id. which i can enter there.

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

JohnephSi said:
Where wil this e mail id be used. Can i register myself through the bsnl website?

Pz tell me an example of email id. which i can enter there.
it is a simple e-mail which is used like any other mails like yahoo or gmail. no you can't register it on website you have submit a application to exchange itself.

well you could write anything like JohnephSi@dataone.in

go4saket

Choto Cheeta said:
DataOne making all user account Port Binded :(

Personal observation and reports from my frnds all over India...

Last night I saw that I cant log in to any of my cafe accounts from my home... :( modems are switched off at Cafes, no one is using the connection the PWs are correct too... :( :(

So asked few frnds in Yahoo contacts, and yeah... no more access to second user account any more :( BSNL is port binding all accounts to their native Telephone numbers :(

It wass justified to port bind the Unlimited account but, with limited account we were paying the bill for what we used as even multiple log in from single ID was also not allowed... :( so, no harm was done unless it was one stolen account :( even they are charging the users who used stolen accounts... So every aspect was taken care of :| , still made this move :(

pretty bad move for me :( atleast !!!!

Hey Saurabh, I am still able to access my friends account from my PC. I have a limited connection and my friend has a unlimited connection. We both are able to access each others connection. Now, this is the story within Orissa. My sister has a BB connection in NGP and I was able to connect with her user ID also, but since the last 6 months or so, I am unable to log in with her user ID although she is still able to connect with mine. STRANGE STUFF WITH BSNL...

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !

BSNL BROADBAND PROBLEM
Recently we have take connection of BSNL Dataone in our office. The problem is that we cannot connect to the net by the modem supplied by the BSNL. Whenever we try to connect it display msg verifying user name and pass word and not connect to the net instead it starts redialing. We tried with other 2 modem it connect to net instantly in the same machine. We contqcted the BSNL people and they taken the modem and get back with the same and found no problem with the modem. They said it may be something wrong with the Telephone Exchange.
Now my question is the fault with Telephone exchange than how other modem works?

ravi_9793

TechTin.com

skghosh44 said:
BSNL BROADBAND PROBLEM
Recently we have take connection of BSNL Dataone in our office. The problem is that we cannot connect to the net by the modem supplied by the BSNL. Whenever we try to connect it display msg verifying user name and pass word and not connect to the net instead it starts redialing. We tried with other 2 modem it connect to net instantly in the same machine. We contqcted the BSNL people and they taken the modem and get back with the same and found no problem with the modem. They said it may be something wrong with the Telephone Exchange.
Now my question is the fault with Telephone exchange than how other modem works?
It must be a modem problem .If it was problem from exchange,than how would other modem get connected.

And they have return you other modem of same model.Thats why new modem from BSNL is working now.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

skghosh44 said:
BSNL BROADBAND PROBLEM
Complaint To NIB-II and say you get a error 691:)

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !

If I try to connect with that modem after displaying verifying ID/PW err msg display as (err no I forgot) remote comp not responding somethin like.

Edit Dated 04/10/2007
Yestarday as well as today during 10.00 am I tried the Office BB connection and it works fine. But when I tried during evening around 5.00Pm on both the days it is failed to connect to the internet. It is a strange problem I could not understand.
Please Note : The system is ON from 10.00AM and runs whole the day except the DSL Modem. Is it a problem of LAN Card ? I think so because as the system is on from 10.00AM onwards and the LAN card became hotter may cause problem. Is there any solution ?

Last edited:

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU

May i no the sum reqd. at the time of taking home 500 plan.I will buy the modem worth Rs 1200.Plz help me out sun.

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback

u have to get bfone(landline) connection.they will rent 500/- for BB,and 60/- for rental of bsnl modem.no need to buy ur own modem.bsnl modem rocks!also u can get a replacement at any time.reg,bfone connection h500,better u must go to the exchange and talk to them apply there.

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU

I ve the landline connection .I need not pay Rs 60 since iam goin 2 buy the modem 4rm bsnl worth Rs 1200.Plz tell me wht i ve 2 pay at the time of taking the home 500 plan.Is there any like security deposits??????????????

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

JohnephSi said:
I ve the landline connection .I need not pay Rs 60 since iam goin 2 buy the modem 4rm bsnl worth Rs 1200.Plz tell me wht i ve 2 pay at the time of taking the home 500 plan.Is there any like security deposits??????????????
Payable at time of taking the connection
Modem 1350-/(1200+12.36% service tax)

Will come in first bill

Monthly charges broadband 560/- incl tax
installation charges 280/-incl tax

Total expenses 2200/-

praka123

left this forum longback

^500/- only will come if modem cpe is not taken for rental.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

praka123 said:
^500/- only will come if modem cpe is not taken for rental.
Well this is charges when you buy the modem itself from BSNL:?:

praka123

left this forum longback

donno about all this.but when i got my dataone h500 connection.they came and fitted and configured the modem dialer with default password and left.asked no money.and 60rupees is the rent for the modem.also i dont have to put safety deposit etc for the connection.they just gave asap.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

praka123 said:
donno about all this.but when i got my dataone h500 connection.they came and fitted and configured the modem dialer with default password and left.asked no money.and 60rupees is the rent for the modem.also i dont have to put safety deposit etc for the connection.they just gave asap.
here in Rajasthan circle when you take modem on rent you have to pay 500 as security deposit at customer service center+installing charges(250) then only demand note is issued.

When buying it you need to pay for modem instead of security deposit, rest all stuff is the same:)

btw, how did they manage to install on debian:p:lol::lol::lol::lol:

praka123

left this forum longback

^no they configured router in-built pppoe dialer and "ran" off my house.i showed them fedora(which that time i am mainly using)-the JE became frustrated and asked for win xp!we have a nice time, ;) I explaining him about Linux and he is listening and went off asap :lol:
oh!and they got some meter for reading dB power of the line may be.as i am 3 kms away from exchange.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

praka123 said:
^no they configured router in-built pppoe dialer and "ran" off my house.i showed them fedora(which that time i am mainly using)-the JE became frustrated and asked for win xp!we have a nice time, ;) I explaining him about Linux and he is listening and went off asap :lol:
oh!and they got some meter for reading dB power of the line may be.as i am 3 kms away from exchange.

lol
btw they never did a meter reading from me!

Top Bottom