Playing media files without any issues

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Re: A REAL good question

I simply installed the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 1.53 provided by DIGIT in the June CD and I can play RM files in WMP fine. I installed everything at the default settings but disabled the option to install BSPlayer.

gaurav21r

Journeyman

ok thnx...btw do you know how we can see the version no. from K-Lite??
and which version of wmp do you use?

ilugd

Beware of the innocent

klite already has real codecs. That SHOULD work. Check out the custom install options.

JGuru

Wise Old Owl

Use Real Alternative. It's very light, also it doesn't consume lot of resources like
RealPlayer!! Plus you should check the option to install plugin for the browser (Mozilla,
Opera etc., ) so that you can view RealMedia files inside the browser.

mukul

Journeyman

Use Ace Mega Codec Pack..and Set The Option

Force No Codec Download For Windows Media Player

slugger

Banned

__Virus__ said:
yups real alternative as I mentioned :)

freinds, our friend here wants to play real media file in WMP only. he's not asked for any alt players.

I use K-lite Mega Codec Pack and durng installation, it enable d option to play Real media files in WMP. I use Win 2k OS. It runs fie with d default WMP dat comez pre-installed. It also runs with WMP 9 [didnt chk l8r versions]

BTW is it possible to play *.ram filez in Winamp? K-lte codecs arn't helping

jmit

Core of the Processor
codec problem

which codec should i use so that i m able to play all the videos and audios including rm format.....

manas

Wandering in the zone ...
Re: codec problem

Simple,just donwload the KL Mega Codec pack.It contains all the necessary codecs including the RM files codec.Download it from here

Last edited:

JGuru

Wise Old Owl

You can install RealPlayer if you want. But it is resource-hungry!!
It can play almost all formats including VCD/DVD. You can also Nero Media Player.
It's quite good. There is also a software called 'Real Alternative'. It can play '.rm'
format files , also it's light-weight application.

daivagna

Broken In
hey..i dont knw the solution but i think i have read this kind of thing and its solution in digit's magazine only..so u just read it..u night get..i would have told otherwise but i dont remember...

shovik

Banned

You can install K-Lite Mega codec pack 1.53 (34MB) from ::
*www.free-codecs.com/download/K_Lite_Mega_Codec_Pack.htm

or

Satsuki Decoder Pack 3.1.0.3 (5.94MB) from ::
*www.free-codecs.com/download/Satsuki_Decoder_Pack.htm

or

ACE Mega CodecS Pack 6.03 - Professional Edition (49.2MB) from ::
*www.free-codecs.com/download/ACE_Mega_CoDecS_Pack.htm

Regards,
Shovik.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

the best codec pack which cointans all the codec u will ever need it K-Lite Mega codec pack

bukaida

In the zone

yeah install K-Lite mega codec pack from digit essential and you can play virtually everything in your media player. No need of separate real or QT player.

Pragadheesh

In the zone
to play Divx files

hi,
how to make divx files play in Media Player. have any codecs for that?
Also by codecs or any means is it possible to make VOB files play in media player?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Re: to play Divx files

Just install K-Lite media codec pack Pragadheesh, it'll install 100% of the codecs you'll ever need. :)

Top Bottom