Playing media files without any issues

bala4digit

Journeyman
Hey...Dr.grudge....tanks a lot....so codec is sumthing which can be installed 4 any player so tat player plays the file type resembling to the codec.....rite/rong????

tanks again 4 the info n making it sticky.

i saw tat "G-Spot" sftwr..... :lol: wondering y they gave such a name :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hope u guys got it...

surprise 4 me: dr.grudge is a female.....sorry grudge dear but hav to say ur id resembled male/masculinity....sorry if this hurted u.
so there r females really who r also tech geeks.....hmmmm.

BYE!!

--------------------MOJOJOJO----------------

bala4digit

Journeyman
oopsy...choopsy....sorry 4 dat....me promises ....will nvr stray away.....no matter how much green is da grass other side.

Will take dis warning seriously...!!!

BYE!!!

-----------------MOJOJOJO----------------

Netjunkie

In the zone
Even after installing the K-lite Mega Codec Pack,I cant play mp4 files in Windows media player. Is there any codec which allows me to play them in WMP?

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
@Netjunkie,
I have updated the first post regarding .mp4 playback, look in it.
I suggest you to uninstall the Klite codec pack first and do the changes.

First post updated

thrash_metal

In the zone
VCD codec ??

i got a vcd from a friend .. when i'm trying to play the file .. media player gives me an error saying that the appropriate codec could not be found . Which is this VCD codec (yes .. the Cd was created using nero and is definitely a vcd) , and where can i get it from ? i have tried using different players but no use .

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
it's the problem with your file ... not the codec, etc
this a very common problem with wmv files

-----
alibi

Mualzavata

Right off the assembly line
No need to use another new player right now, K-lite codec pack with media player classic can play any media file for me

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
Finally a Sticky on my favourite topic.......

Hi ppl......Im posting after a really long time......

BTW IMO the Best Solution to playing all videos is download K-Lite Mega Codec Pack

It has Media Player Classic
Real & QT Alternative.....so u dont need to install Real Playa n Qt seperately......

It has some really kewl tools.......Its got the option to clear VIDC entries which correct many messy codec registry problems.......etc. etc.

BTW...........All those who r also into Encodeing, i.e. Compressing or backing up your video files can go through this thread....:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11772

Any thing else u can ask me......

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
guyz i recently downloaded a file which opens in word but it actually a audio file both k-lite's media player and windows media player cannot play it.how can it be played?

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
VLC rules . its damm good in my opinion . i've been using it since a year and i have no probs at all.

Great topic.

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
yes VLC is the best video player . since i started using it i never changed it. a must have player plays all firles except real files.

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
go thru the topic in my siggie.......

its the first Sticky in the Reviews section.........

its got many long posts made by urs truly........read them carefully...

Top Bottom