PC Buying Guide - March 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
@ advisors: There are 2 880G board recommendations from my end: Gigabyte 880GMA UD2H and Asus 880TD-V EVO/USB3. I am done testing the Asus board and its made nicely, although putting up the review will take as someone who is getting the information cleared up for me is taking a short break till monday.

OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
@sorcerer
nice nice. waiting for the review. whats the cost of that board?

@bilallucky, desai_amogh, techie_85
start your own thread for querries. this thread is not for advices. its just for reference.

Vishw

Journeyman
APC 1000VA @ 5K. Where is this price from? I checked all the online shops & the lowest I found is 6.5k at primeabgb.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ advisors: There are 2 880G board recommendations from my end: Gigabyte 880GMA UD2H and Asus 880TD-V EVO/USB3. I am done testing the Asus board and its made nicely, although putting up the review will take as someone who is getting the information cleared up for me is taking a short break till monday.

One question buddy. How is ECS 885GM E2? Its priced at 4.3k and is full atx. I want to know whether the board is recommended to house a 1090t or 1100t (125 watt cpu's) and overclock using a custom cooler.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
umm i was wondering is it possible to use a gtx 580 as a physx card and if yes then how much perf boost can we expect and what should be the primary card? 6990 type?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ it's possible but a gtX 580 as physX card would be total waste of money and resources.

subash

Right off the assembly line
hi guys........
i like to buy a new gameing rig plese suggest me to buy a best one.
my budget is 50000 for whole pc.
please help me guys

mastercool

Broken In
hi guys........
please help me guys

hi
u better go to the :
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/98253-hardware-price-check-kolkata-48.html

and if u can then wait for SANDYBRIDGE
IT'LL COME NEXT WEEK IN INDIA (OR MAYBE BFOR THAT)
JUST ASK HELP FROM GUYS OUT THERE (IN THE FORUM I LINKED)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ he is a guy from chennai so that thread may not be appropriate for him.

hi guys........
please help me guys

^^ Welcome to TDF.

why don't you look at the Sub 50k (Mid range gaming) pc on the front page of this thread.

If you still have some specific needs then it's best to create a new thread like vicky has suggested.

wangda dorjee

Right off the assembly line
hey, i am a 3d animator and do audio visual editing also ... my config. as of present is. processor - Intel Quad core GPU - PAlit ATI Radeon 3550 mobo - p35 diamond Hard disk - seagate 1tb ram - 2gb DDR3 ram as my system is a couple of years old i would like to upgrade... so that i have an exelent system for working on very heavy duty 3d works and rendering my 3d work and editing applications.. please advice me on the number of ram i need to procure, the processor and GPU i need to upgrade to... and if i need a rendering card... and the best buy in terms of rendering card... plz reply asap... i would be very much indebt for ur swift reply.. thank you

*** p.s. is it worth going for i7 780 or is i5760 enough for multi media.. best mobo supporting both i5 and i7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom