P8P67 Deluxe ~235
SABERTOOTHP67 ~$219
P8P67 WS SC ~$259
Maximus IV Extreme ~365

ASUS Micro-ATX Intel P67 and H67 Chipset Motherboards :

P8P67-M PRO ~$149
P8H67-M EVO ~$129
ASUS Mini-ITX Intel P67 and H67 Chipset Motherboards
P8H67-I Deluxe (Price is yet to be determined.

From here

srch07

Journeyman
@ topgear
Sorry, to interrupt in middle, what is the difference between microATX and ATX motherboard, i mean in performance etc.

ssb1551

Technomancer
µATX boards are smaller than ATX ones.They also have lesser slots than the latter.No difference in performance.

srch07

Journeyman
@ ssb
Thanks for the info.
Lets see what the prices remain when they touch indian markets :D

Am looking forward to them ;)

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
just loved the toms and other reviews i really cried when i3 2100 beat 980x in cinebench single thread bench :D

and i5 2500k is a happy new year to us from intel.if this is mid end i dont know what does sandy bridge e/ivy bridge/socket 2011 has in store for us.they are as of now known to be gpu less cpus ranging from 300-999$.

btw will a 20k+ price kill 2600k?and how much stir would 2600 2600s cause?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Well after reading the Toms review I'd have to say the i7 2600K, (the Monster), should have a Price tag around 18-20 K. Otherwise the i7 950's price gotta come down at 10K or below, which doesn't sound right atm? What do ya think?

Well how you tracked the Power consumption and especially specifically for each item? Can you tell me how much mine do? Is there any way to know this?

Thanks anyway.

^^ your rig will consume around 300-320W - it's just a indication though - you will get a fair idea of power consumption by going here :
eXtreme Outer Vision - eXtreme tools for computer enthusiasts
that will give you an fair idea but sometime you may have to do the calculation manually!
Thanks for the website, but what I found was the °C/W Calculator which only shows me the CPU Wattage, so is there anything on that site available which will show me my whole system's wattage consumption?
Thanks in advance.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ one of our member got a Gigabyte P67 mobo+SNB 2500K+4GB DDR3 ram - all at 20k and the cpu costed him 10k - looks like a sweet deal. He got it all imported from malaysia.

Well after reading the Toms review I'd have to say the i7 2600K, (the Monster), should have a Price tag around 18-20 K. Otherwise the i7 950's price gotta come down at 10K or below, which doesn't sound right atm? What do ya think?

Thanks for the website, but what I found was the °C/W Calculator which only shows me the CPU Wattage, so is there anything on that site available which will show me my whole system's wattage consumption?
Thanks in advance.

there's no pint in spending that muc on a 2600K - instead a combo of 2500K+a CPU cooler looks to be a more VFM deal.

follow this link and choose the components - it should show your system total power consumption :
eXtreme Power Supply Calculator

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
More memory in cache means the CPU will access data from it much faster and thus increasing the performance significantly...and in Gaming havin a high mem in L3 helps a lot...

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
i was wondering why power calculators dont offer display in the list?

so keviv how much % performance difference would a 2mb cache difference cause bween 2500k and 2600k.

and if i remember correctly penrynns had 12mb cache why are they not going further from 12mb?

rajan1311

Padawan
not much....maybe you might see higher numbers in synthetic benchies (that too will be small at best), but nothing in terms of real life gains...

I dont think the 950 will be phased out soon, at least till the socket 2011 comes out. But I would go for a 2500K+P67 > 950+x58, simply because of great OC potential and slightly lower price.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Amd has launched three new processors. A flagship quadcore in the form of 975be, another quadcore namely phenom 2 840 with no l3 cache and finally a 95watt hexcore i.e 1065t.

Check here

OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
vicky i dont think they will give competition to sandy bridge.
when is sandy bridge going to be out in india?

More memory in cache means the CPU will access data from it much faster and thus increasing the performance significantly...and in Gaming havin a high mem in L3 helps a lot...

i dont think so -
Benchmark Results: 3DMark, Games : Athlon II Or Phenom II: Does Your CPU Need L3 Cache?

the whole comparison -
Athlon II Or Phenom II: Does Your CPU Need L3 Cache? : L3 Cache: How Important Is It To AMD?

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
vicky i dont think they will give competition to sandy bridge.
when is sandy bridge going to be out in india?

Ya i know that. These are low end parts and cant't give any competition to SB. Amd is probably clearing stocks for its upcoming bulldozer and llano parts.

About availability of sandybridge, they are available online and next week we should see their presence in retails.

kumarmanish

Broken In
Ignore my ignorance, but how useful is adding a seperate PhysX card to a sytem? e.g. Consider if I add such card to my system now will it be of any benefit over 6870 CF.
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom