Official Android discussion thread

devverma

Right off the assembly line
Ace plus is crap.
Defy+ screen is not so impressive.
Wildfire S is not to be considered now as better options are available.
One V is a good phone but a friend of mine who has bought and couple of other users have reported lags in games.And also its price has been increased.
I suggest you to pick Desire S for 16k from saholic.com,its a very good phone.
Or you can also have a look at Neo V which also costs 16k.

I checked out on saholic.com Desire S shows its price at 16k but is out of stock.
Any pointers where and how i can get this phone arnd this price

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^^
It was available on ebay also for that price sometime back but now its not available.
I will tell you as soon as I come across some good deal for Desire S.
BTW you can also check out HTC Rhyme for 17k from buytheprice

devverma

Right off the assembly line
^^^^
It was available on ebay also for that price sometime back but now its not available.
I will tell you as soon as I come across some good deal for Desire S.
BTW you can also check out HTC Rhyme for 17k from buytheprice

Thanks ...looking forward for your reply then for deal of Desire S

BTW i checked out HTC Rhyme ..looked good as per the specs. But some people said its for girls. However the non purple color looks good.
How would rate it against Desire S? Any pros cons that i may not be aware of...

aroraanant

Explorer
Thanks ...looking forward for your reply then for deal of Desire S

BTW i checked out HTC Rhyme ..looked good as per the specs. But some people said its for girls. However the non purple color looks good.
How would rate it against Desire S? Any pros cons that i may not be aware of...

Only pink/purple color is girlish otherwise its fine.
It was released after Desire S so it is should be good.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I installed Go Launcher in my LG optimus net however when I try to add Color note widget on of the screens I don't seem to have the application available in the list. However when I check in all programs I do see Color note and also if I use the default launcher of LG I can add Color note. Could this problem be because I moved Color Note to SD Card?

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Windows Phone 8 Unveiled: Hot New Features

Windows Phone 8 Unveiled: Hot New Features | Gadgetronica

it's looking GOOD!

Mr. Officer

Rookie
Is it possible to flash ROM without SIM card ?

Reason I ask is because,on two occasions lost all SIM contacts on Spice Mi410 and LG P500.
Could only restore google contacts.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Is it possible to flash ROM without SIM card ?

Reason I ask is because,on two occasions lost all SIM contacts on Spice Mi410 and LG P500.
Could only restore google contacts.

Well, first choice is not to use SIM card. And the other smarter choice is to use Google account to sync contacts! :cool:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Is it possible to backup the apk of Default Live wallpaper in HTC Desire such as 'Water'?

In Astro File Manager, there is a utility built in that allows to take a backup of the apps in the form of .apk files, so that it can be installed later.
Try taking backup through that. You can select individual app of whom you want to take a backup.

Is there any working android app with which i can use my smartphone as wireless mouse & keyboard, with connectivity using bluetooth ?

Don't suggest Teamviewer... its great but i don't want to see my laptop's screen on mobile

Top Bottom