Official Android discussion thread

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I still have that internal memory problem. Even after deleting 20 mb applications like Angry Birds no space is freed up on my Lg phone. Already tried all kinds of cache cleaners suggested the last time I posted here. Yes the phone is rooted. And even uninstalling using Titanium Backup doesnt help. What to do?

axes2t2

I am a cat
I still have that internal memory problem. Even after deleting 20 mb applications like Angry Birds no space is freed up on my Lg phone. Already tried all kinds of cache cleaners suggested the last time I posted here. Yes the phone is rooted. And even uninstalling using Titanium Backup doesnt help. What to do?

Try this,found on some other forum.

Here is the Instructions To Clear/Clean Internal Memory of Android Phones

1. Dial * # 9900 #

2. Select/Click "Copy to SD"..
( this will copy all dump files from internal to SD Card, because all dump files consumes large amount of internal memory) Note: Only Select the "Copy to SD" Be carefull...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

uninstalling apps you are freeing up memory in /system. check using titanium backup.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@axes2t2 it doesnt work. Getting a certain MMI error.
@Sam titanium backup shows 116 mb free out of 176mb and in memory card 1.88 gb out of 1.92 gb
have only one large app now, Skype 25 mb and twitter 5 mb. These are full in internal memory. Have a few other small app too.

ajaymailed

In the zone
unlike, Sensation whose priced was reduced before launch of One X. The single core powered Sensation XL is still priced same as the new generation quad-core One X, Rs 35K.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@axes2t2 it doesnt work. Getting a certain MMI error.
@Sam titanium backup shows 116 mb free out of 176mb and in memory card 1.88 gb out of 1.92 gb
have only one large app now, Skype 25 mb and twitter 5 mb. These are full in internal memory. Have a few other small app too.

*i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g367/kaushiksam/Screenshot_2012-04-30-23-10-27.png
check the system rom. thats the problem. you uninstall craps from there and not internal memory and apps can't be installed in system rom.

unlike, Sensation whose priced was reduced before launch of One X. The single core powered Sensation XL is still priced same as the new generation quad-core One X, Rs 35K.

XL is crap. not selling at all. so HTC least bothered with it.

prudhivisekhar

In the zone
Is it better to wait till warrenty expires for rooting or can we unroot again? Can anyone give a link to tutorial for rooting and unrooting please?

batman

Broken In
Is there any way we can install apps to SD card directly?I know there are apps with which we can move apps from phone memory to SD card.

rahul_c

Journeyman
^Try super app to sd, it has option to set default download directory to SD card.

I never use the search key, can it be configured to do something else using a app? Like show/hide notification bar.

V.VAIDYA

Broken In
Is it adviceable to go for low budget but great speced chinese rebranded phones like IDEA blade , if they give servicing for atleast 2 years.

Top Bottom