Official Android discussion thread

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Runtastic PRO App Free

Download *play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid=com.runtastic.android%26hl=en

GO to Settings -> Runtastic -> Enter Promo code tab. Just enter the code and restart app

Use Promotioncode FREE-UBTP-XPTP

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
my htc desire 820 took 3 hrs with 2 10-min powercuts to charge from 5% to 82% on the power adapter, is it charging normally (it has 2600 mah battery)?

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Ok, but it drained very fast when i played game for the first time on it (truck simulator) , in around half hr it drained from 60-70s (dnt remembr exactly) to 33%

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Its been 16 days since I purchased htc desire 820 but i have still not transferred my main sim from iphone 4 to it since i find ios to be very user friendly & convenient.....convince me to switch back to android

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Its been 16 days since I purchased htc desire 820 but i have still not transferred my main sim from iphone 4 to it since i find ios to be very user friendly & convenient.....convince me to switch back to android

No one wants you to switch to Android. You are free to choose any platform. :)
If somewhere would want, tell me and I would ban him, since it's against the freedom of choice. ;)

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I got nothing on my HTC: No SIM, no Internet from 9:30 AM to 8-9pm (office) but still its battery drains & I have to charge it before going to bed whereas my iPhone's charging time is fixed at every morning despite net running on it all day.

eureka

Banned
Recommend a good twitter app. There are too many of them.
I have used almost all of them, and I always come back to TweetCaster. My next choice would be Tweedle, but I haven't used it in a long while, so don't know how the latest iterations are.

Minion

Conversation Architect
I got nothing on my HTC: No SIM, no Internet from 9:30 AM to 8-9pm (office) but still its battery drains & I have to charge it before going to bed whereas my iPhone's charging time is fixed at every morning despite net running on it all day.

Download battery doctor find apps that are draining battery and remove them.if it is a system app like google keyboard clearing cache should fix your problem.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
If you're okay with paying get Fenix

Else use Twidere(I use it)

Twidere feels lightweight and looks good.. but I get this blank page and no feeds...

*i.minus.com/ipxtaYlMzq9ft.png

Btw.. your link to Twidere is wrong.. its linked to Fenix.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] Thanks I have edited the link now. Try refreshing the feed again(pull from top), that should fetch new tweets. There's a option somewhere inside settings that lets you auto-refresh every time you launch the app.

.jRay.

Youngling

Install wakelock detector and greenify the apps that wake up the phone unnecessarily

Top Bottom