Official Android discussion thread

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
How do you connect PC to mobile? USB / WiFi? If USB then the MTP connection could be the culprit. I suppose it is slower than direct access.

ankush28

Bazinga
Guys when can I expect L Update on my Note2?
Ummm... probably never :D They launched 56 new phones this year(still one month is left!)! They don't have ANY plans for supporting old phones. Avoid Samsung if you care about software and software updates.
USB,I use MTP and is there any way to remove samsung drivers.
MTP is always slow... Uninstall drivers from windows' default application uninstaller or "device manager"
Can I move my NFS MW data(1.5gb) to sd card/data
I tried it but the game shows downloading
No you can't.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
HP voice tab on android 4.4 . Teamviewer quick support does not work for controlling tab from pc. Any suggestions how to fix this? or any other app suggested for the same function?

amjath

Human Spambot
Can I move my NFS MW data(1.5gb) to sd card/data
I tried it but the game shows downloading

try this.
Download the app data for few minutes.
Pause the download.
Locate the folder and replace the file.
Now it will recheck for data validation.

Hope it works

- - - Updated - - -

HP voice tab on android 4.4 . Teamviewer quick support does not work for controlling tab from pc. Any suggestions how to fix this? or any other app suggested for the same function?

HP is not supported by Teamviewer Remote Control
*www.teamviewer.com/en/help/341-How-can-I-control-my-Android-device-with-TeamViewer.aspx
You can let them know this

mitraark

Decrepit
Looking for a comprehensive tutorial which lists all possible methods of removing/turning off all kinds of unnecessary apps/services including those which come bundled with the phone, so that I can get get increased free space and longer battery life.

mitraark

Decrepit
Do not update MX Player to latest version as AC3 Filter is removed due to License Issue.

People should by default get the custom codec immediately after installing MX Player, Initially i needed to play DTS audio, now that AC3 filter is removed I think you just can't do without the custom codec.

MX Player has made it extremely simple to get the custom codec file, from Settings, redirecting you to the thread, download and just select the zip file itself not even needing extraction. Play all 720p 1080p rips with DTS audio on your mobile :D

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Looking for a comprehensive tutorial which lists all possible methods of removing/turning off all kinds of unnecessary apps/services including those which come bundled with the phone, so that I can get get increased free space and longer battery life.

root your phone, install AOSP based rom like cm11, hibernate all user apps using greenify.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Lenovo K3 - the $100 phone to compete with Xiaomi's Redmi - GSMArena.com news

The Lenovo K3 is a solid entry level smartphone with a more than attractive price tag of CNY599, or roughly $97. For that you get a quad-core Snapdragon 410 SoC, clocked at 1.2GHz, 1GB of RAM and 16GB onboard storage plus a card slot. When you throw in a 5 inch 1280 x 720 pixel IPS display, LTE and two decent cameras (8 MP main and 2 MP front) you do get an obviously superior hardware platform, than the one inside the rival Xiaomi Redmi 1S.

If it comes to 6k, I might buy this one for sister.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys for some apps like Any.do and Evernote is it possible to customize to have our own sound files as alerts. I see that by default it allows only certain sound files which are of very short duration.

Did any one had an issue of notifications suddenly disappearing, the only way to get them back is reatart the phone, and only a sound profiles scheduler app stays in notifications, weird

Top Bottom