Official Android discussion thread

ankush28

Bazinga
Guys for some apps like Any.do and Evernote is it possible to customize to have our own sound files as alerts. I see that by default it allows only certain sound files which are of very short duration.

Move media file to notifications folder in sdcard/internal storage.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Qualcomm's Snapdragon 810 chip shows speed isn't everything
some tidbits about the upcoming SD810, looking forward to it, esp the camera improvements

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys when I bought the redmi1s for my mom I had my gmail address setup as an account on her phone but now I have created a new gmail account for her but I still find that my email address/account is saved on her phone along with her new gmail address.
Can someone suggest how can I remove my account from her phone. Tried couple of things but didn't work. My contacts etc seem to get synced with her phone.

R2K

In the Zone
Where can I download the whatsapp+.
There are multiple sites looking like official download site but I can't figure out which one. Can someone give the official download page ?

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Does Micromax ever provide OS version updates to its released products?
I am thinking of Canvas Nitro A311. It is currently on 4.4.2.

R2K

In the Zone
Suggest an app with which I can transfer files to my device from my PC over wifi. I tried airdroid and it is too much for what i need.
Just a simple app which can help to transfer some huge files to SD card of my device over wifi

insaneYLN

In the zone
Suggest an app with which I can transfer files to my device from my PC over wifi. I tried airdroid and it is too much for what i need.
Just a simple app which can help to transfer some huge files to SD card of my device over wifi
@R2K, you could try WiFi File Explorer by dooblou, *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dooblou.WiFiFileExplorer&hl=en.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

ES File Explorer can do all you want.

ES file explorer is the way to go here, however you can also use susuperbeam

- - - Updated - - -

Where can I download the whatsapp+.
There are multiple sites looking like official download site but I can't figure out which one. Can someone give the official download page ?

Here's the link

*download1483.mediafire.com/uz1axn8c2eyg/snepf9sjagjpqgn/WhatsAppPLUSv6.60-211476.apk

amjath

Human Spambot
good games and apps free at amazon
Amazon Is Back With Another Bunch Of Appstore Freebies For New Year's Eve: 33 Apps And Games, $110 Value

Top Bottom