Official Android discussion thread

kaz

right here
@kaz, have a look at the Sony CP-AD2, *www.sony.co.in/product/cp-ad2. I have recently ordered one for my dad, to use with his Xiaomi Mi 5200mAh power bank.

The output current is so high (2.1A) .. My phone charger has 0.7A only

Gollum

Collector
The output current is so high (2.1A) .. My phone charger has 0.7A only

That means that the charger will charge your phone very fast
Battery cus charging power when its fully charged, so dont worry.
I sometimes charge by mobile with tablet charger which is also 2A

amjath

Human Spambot
That means that the charger will charge your phone very fast
Battery cus charging power when its fully charged, so dont worry.
I sometimes charge by mobile with tablet charger which is also 2A
Then battery life is getting degraded. Even companies does it recently, saying fast charging by increasing current and does nothing for battery technology.
CM11 M10 is giving some battery problems, M11 isn't out for my phone, I was going to flash PA 4.6 Beta 5. Now that google has released lollipop source code, should I flash it or wait for PA or CM to make a lollipop based rom?
Yes I read your second comment but firstly,
Don't use monthly snapshot release. Its a degrade from daily nightlies. It will take 3 months for the devs to cook the lollipop.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
My Nexus 7 (2012) listens to my voice saying "Ok Google" and responds accurately. But this does not work when the tablet is locked. Is this the feature of Moto X only?

amjath

Human Spambot
My Nexus 7 (2012) listens to my voice saying "Ok Google" and responds accurately. But this does not work when the tablet is locked. Is this the feature of Moto X only?

Yes. Moto X has a special chip which recognize on screen lock. Same can be done for other devices but one will face insane battery drain, but not the case with Moto X

- - - Updated - - -

This makes moto X special

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Moto X have a core dedicated to this purpose. It "always" listens for the command. And that core remains in ultra low power state. So doesn't drain battery much.

This makes moto X special

:doublethumb: :D

Nexus Android 5.0 rollout seemingly delayed due to bugs - GSMArena.com news

:lol:

It's no loling matter. :(

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Maybe, for an Android fanboy :)

Lets not discuss Android Fanboyism now, shall we?
Also, this is an "Android Discussion Thread" where people who use Android usually post. And for every people who use Android, the news of 5.0 being delayed is no loling matter. :)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
LOL. I use Android, and it's a laughable matter to me. Using and loving something are entirely two different thing.

I didn't mean to go the fanboy route anyway, maybe you misunderstood me! Whatever, of course I don't like the news.

amjath

Human Spambot
You have to look at it in different perspective. We get a bug free version of lollipop unlike io.... *no fanboy discussion, no fanboy discussion* :pray:

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
It looks like something has again changed for SD cards but I am not sure what and why.

Android Lollipop Brings Big Changes for SD Cards

amjath

Human Spambot
It looks like something has again changed for SD cards but I am not sure what and why.

Android Lollipop Brings Big Changes for SD Cards
IMO, the previous problem SD card slows the device and battery consumption(a little more) that's y apple doesn't have SD card etc will be history. This update will reduce crashes so obviously reduces Data corruption

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but still checking just in case.
At our office earlier they had no restriction to access to gmail so I had logged into gmail once however later they have blocked access to gmail recenlty. Now whenever I visit any google related sites it has my id logged in and I assume all the search results etc get recorded. If I try to sign out it directs to page which I assume is blocked. Is there anyway for me to log out from google/gmail.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
On any other computer (at home for eg) go to gmail look at "Last account Activity" at the bottom, click details, and then click the Sign out all other sessions button. That should work.

ankush28

Bazinga
Guys I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but still checking just in case.
At our office earlier they had no restriction to access to gmail so I had logged into gmail once however later they have blocked access to gmail recenlty. Now whenever I visit any google related sites it has my id logged in and I assume all the search results etc get recorded. If I try to sign out it directs to page which I assume is blocked. Is there anyway for me to log out from google/gmail.
If you're on that computer just click here - *accounts.google.com/logout
Else follow what Raaabo said, that should work 100%

- - - Updated - - -

Nexus Android 5.0 rollout seemingly delayed due to bugs - GSMArena.com news

:lol:

More funny part is Moto G 2014 is the first device to officially get lollipop update :lol::lol:

ajayritik

Technomancer
On any other computer (at home for eg) go to gmail look at "Last account Activity" at the bottom, click details, and then click the Sign out all other sessions button. That should work.
I followed the above step yesterday night at home but when I went back to office today I still find that it's logged in with the email address.
Try *accounts.google.com and logout there.
This page is blocked
If that does not seem to work just change your password there.

If you're on that computer just click here - *accounts.google.com/logout
Else follow what Raaabo said, that should work 100%

- - - Updated - - -
This page is blocked

Top Bottom