Official Android discussion thread

.jRay.

Youngling
What's the best music player for android phones? I am not satisfied with the audio quality of the stock music player of my galaxy grand and so I'm looking for an alternative player that gives significantly better audio output (over the earphones,that is);so any recommendations for this will be greatly appreciated.

Poweramp and playerpro.

ankush28

Bazinga
Is there anyway to add inbuilt pdf reader in s4 i.e adobe to reading mode? Or the whole inbuilt polaris office suite.

Yes, get Power Toggles>switch immersive mode

- - - Updated - - -

What's the best music player for android phones? I am not satisfied with the audio quality of the stock music player of my galaxy grand and so I'm looking for an alternative player that gives significantly better audio output (over the earphones,that is);so any recommendations for this will be greatly appreciated.

JetAudio PLUS with AM3D for 'ME'

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

+1 to Playerpro

- - - Updated - - -

any app which can play flash based games in .swf format (i have a little collection)? tried most from play store, nothing worked even though i had installed Adobe Flash Player. :( CM11 rom; android 4.4.2

Last edited:

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
+1 to Playerpro

- - - Updated - - -

any app which can play flash based games in .swf format (i have a little collection)? tried most from play store, nothing worked even though i had installed Adobe Flash Player. :( CM11 rom; android 4.4.2

AFAIK Google revoked the Adobe flash support from 4.1 or so. Unless you have 2.3 (GB) these can't be played well.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
SwiftKey for Android goes free; moves to in-app purchase model before iOS launch - Tech2

get it from *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.touchtype.swiftkey

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys having same Battery drain problem in my Galaxy Note2. Phone charge doesn't seem to last for more than 12 hours with normal usage.
I had same problem in February which was fixed when I took it to service center and now I'm out of one year warrant.
I remember installing an app called Run Keeper after which this problem started. Should I try uinstalling apps installed in past one week?

Minion

Conversation Architect
^You could try that.Battery drain are mostly caused by Ad supported apps, Download lookout ad detector remove all apps it finds see if it solves your problem.

Top Bottom