Official Android discussion thread

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Nokia X2 rumoured to feature Qualcomm MSM8210 processor, 1GB RAM

*www.thinkdigit.com/FCKeditor/uploads/Nokia-X-2_benchmark%20scores.jpg

:lol: nokia trying to make a moto e competitor and planning to release it in 2015 :rofl:

ankush28

Bazinga
Nokia X2 rumoured to feature Qualcomm MSM8210 processor, 1GB RAM

*www.thinkdigit.com/FCKeditor/uploads/Nokia-X-2_benchmark%20scores.jpg

:lol: nokia trying to make a moto e competitor and planning to release it in 2015 :rofl:

Why don't they just concentrate on lumia series instead of crap Xman! -.-

quicky008

Technomancer
Can someone recommend some visually appealing live wallpapers that are available for free at the google play store?I checked out some live wallpapers by "Sparky mobile" recently that looked really amazing(such as Surreal,Sweet spot etc) and I'm on the lookout for more wallpapers that have a similar look and feel-any suggestions on how they can be obtained will be greatly appreciated.

amjath

Human Spambot
Can someone recommend some visually appealing live wallpapers that are available for free at the google play store?I checked out some live wallpapers by "Sparky mobile" recently that looked really amazing(such as Surreal,Sweet spot etc) and I'm on the lookout for more wallpapers that have a similar look and feel-any suggestions on how they can be obtained will be greatly appreciated.

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fishnoodle.koipond_free
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joko.paperland

There are 2 Paperland get the one from above link

ankush28

Bazinga

I am not going to post links Google'em.
>Google Now LWP
>Forest HD
>Ocean HD
>Muzei (Isn't actually lwp but still good one)
Update-
Try Facets too.

Last edited:

ankush28

Bazinga
Most games are suppprted on Xperia SP.

Anybody knows exactly which phones supports the official Call Of Duty and Mass Effect game? Both games are "Incompatible" with Nexus 4, 5, 7 & Moto G

ankush28

Bazinga
Incompatible how? My Xperia M runs those games at full frames, i dont see why they should not run in Nexus or Mot G

surprisingly, My LG Optimus G (the Nexus 4 is based on it) is compatible.

This is shocking :shocked: I'll sideload them and see if it runs properly.

I hope you guys are not confusing with games companion app. Here is the link of game - *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.activision.callofduty.striketeam
Update:
Saw their changelog N5 is now supported and "support for more devices is coming soon"

ankush28

Bazinga
Any good translation app which can translate voice offline and support japanese?

Going to Japan?
Ontopic - don't know any "OFFLINE" translaters.
--Update--
1)Download Japanese offline speech recognition pack
2)Google translate>download japanese offline pack.
Cant tell anything about accuracy ;) fingers crossed.

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Going to Japan?
Ontopic - don't know any "OFFLINE" translaters.
--Update--
1)Download Japanese offline speech recognition pack
2)Google translate>download japanese offline pack.
Cant tell anything about accuracy ;) fingers crossed.

nope, wanted to test my Japanese speaking skills.

I've tried google translate and it doesn't works offline for speech. :(

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I recently bought a fitness product which needs my Sony Z1 to be updated to Android Ver 4.3. Can someone suggest how can I update my Z1 to Ver 4.3. Also while updating is there any problem of losing any data?
With my other Phone Note2 I can directly update anything for android but I think for Z1 I need some PC to update.
Will appreciate if anyone how can I update if I require first something to be installed on my PC and sync my Z1 with the PC.

.jRay.

Youngling
You need sony pc companion to update . Get it from here

*www.sonymobile.com/in/tools/pc-companion/

Also 4.4 is out for z1

Update:

Date is most probably safe. My htc gave an option to format data or keep it before install. Don't know about sony. Also it's recommended to format and install to avoid minor bugs.

Top Bottom