Official Android discussion thread

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
Guys, my Karbonn a5 running in 2.3.6 showing a weired problem..
The ear piece speaker is going off some times...
if I reboot the phone, it comes back...
I can't hear anything while in a call... when I reboot, ear piece speaker is working.. :/
What will be problem?

Software problem?
or speaker gone?

sushovan

In the zone
LG G2 Android 4.4 KitKat update postponed to early 2014, at least in France

And No! this one isnt the rumored SFR carrier update this time, its Official!

Hrishi

LG G2 Android 4.4 KitKat update postponed to early 2014, at least in France

And No! this one isnt the rumored SFR carrier update this time, its Official!

That false news by Estonian Telco made me infuriated...... fu@#in a@@@@les.. can't even convey the updates properly.
Really had my thoughts towards LG changed for a while.....concerning this bad reputation towards Update policy

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Try changing source/format. Former always tends to be the culprit. It should work.

PS: This thread should surely solve your problem. GoodLuck.

OK..so recording in amr did some improvements but still the incoming voice is not clear
and the thread u referred has some patching of sound files...

I also installed the other app as suggested by OP in xda (9/10 rating) but that one not recording the calls :(
~~~~~~~

Q: I am looking for CSR Racing unlimited money/gold hack? does anybody has it? coz all over internet they are spamming with surveys to download the patch :banghead:

amjath

Human Spambot
Q: I am looking for CSR Racing unlimited money/gold hack? does anybody has it? coz all over internet they are spamming with surveys to download the patch :banghead:

Unlimited Totally Free Gas

To get Unlimited free gas, go to Settings and then General and choose Date and Time. Now turn off "Set Automatically" and then choose the option "Set Date & Time". Now set the time one hour forward.

Unlimited Totally Free Gold

To get Unlimited free gold, go to Settings and then General and choose Date and Time. Now turn off "Set Automatically" and then choose option "Set Date & Time". Now set the time one month forward for some extra free gold and repeat this for even more gold.
Cheats/Tips - CSR Racing , CSR - Wiki Guide | Gamewise

ajayritik

Technomancer
Can someone suggest me a good free app for playing music?
Also my daughter has changed the display of icons on the screen wherein now all the apps are grouped as Games, System etc. How do I undo this?

amjath

Human Spambot
Also my daughter has changed the display of icons on the screen wherein now all the apps are grouped as Games, System etc. How do I undo this?

Play music

In app drawer, click menu and see if there is any options regarding grouping. Not sure more about it

ankush28

Bazinga

>try "Google play music" or "PowerAMP"
>are you talking about homescreen or launcher. open folder-> drag (press and hold 3-5 seconds->swipe)icons outside! simple

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
OK..so recording in amr did some improvements but still the incoming voice is not clear
and the thread u referred has some patching of sound files...

I also installed the other app as suggested by OP in xda (9/10 rating) but that one not recording the calls :(

Only random settings can make it work, not random apps. I gave link of thread hoping that patch should supposedly work as it was also for HTC.

ankush28

Bazinga
How Android's RAM works and why you should not use task killers!
Android bqbq: How Android's RAM works and why you should not use task killers!
:)
Didnt saw anything related to this on forum so posted here :)

Top Bottom