Official Android discussion thread

ankush28

Bazinga
^^ Sorry I dont know why its not working on your device :(
Working properly on all current nexus devices (starting from Galaxy nexus)

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys my Note2 has been giving very less battery back up these days. What are the things that I Can try to fix the problem?

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Well Blackberry has released BBM for android for a couple of months now, any idea if and will it be released for 2.3 Gingerbread. Least requirement currently is 4.0 ICS.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Well Blackberry has released BBM for android for a couple of months now, any idea if and will it be released for 2.3 Gingerbread. Least requirement currently is 4.0 ICS.
for Gingerbread u can try ported BBM

Guys my Note2 has been giving very less battery back up these days. What are the things that I Can try to fix the problem?

if its rooted then remove bloatwares/crapwares & install greenify

ajayritik

Technomancer
As suggested by someone here I installed an app called Keep Screen which can have specific apps always on without screen getting locked. It was working for one app called Pomodoro , however when I selected the option for another one called Toggl it's not working.
Any ideas?

amjath

Human Spambot
As suggested by someone here I installed an app called Keep Screen which can have specific apps always on without screen getting locked. It was working for one app called Pomodoro , however when I selected the option for another one called Toggl it's not working.
Any ideas?

Try changing the app from pomodoro to toggl and see, then try adding pomodoro

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys which app is good in monitoring data usage. I currently use Onavo Count but it doesn't have features like daily usage stats and the daily limit indicator. It just lets me know when I have crossed more than 80% of the limit.

sksundram

In the zone
Guys which app is good in monitoring data usage. I currently use Onavo Count but it doesn't have features like daily usage stats and the daily limit indicator. It just lets me know when I have crossed more than 80% of the limit.

Try 3g watchdog pro. Daily/weekly/monthly display of data as well as you can restrict the connection if your cap exceeds. Also it works on 2g as well as wifi.

ankush28

Bazinga
^^ Why you no use Android settings app ?
this all crap apps consumes a lot of battery and ram :facepalm:
+ another point : As the Settings have full access to kernel it can monitor much better then any other app.

@abhidev and others change you signatures and remove BB codes as they are not supported now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom