Official Android discussion thread

Hrishi

guys is there any app which can log the urls Android Phone is trying to connect?

Don't know about logging , but firewalls always filter the outgoing traffic.
I have an application named intercepter which acts as a packet analyzer , for android. Somewhat like wireshark.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Don't know about logging , but firewalls always filter the outgoing traffic.
I have an application named intercepter which acts as a packet analyzer , for android. Somewhat like wireshark.
Basically..I m looking for an App which can tell me what url was pingged from phone (just like cyberroam monitor in PC)

amjath

Human Spambot
If anyone looking for parental control, try qustodio. Monitor sites and block with a online account and can add other platform devices too

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys can I customise which the ringtone based on the caller. I had this feature in my earliest Nokia phone.
Also for setting the alarm or SMS tone I don't have the option to chose my own. It just gives some predefined tones.

ankush28

Bazinga
Guys can I customise which the ringtone based on the caller. I had this feature in my earliest Nokia phone.
Also for setting the alarm or SMS tone I don't have the option to chose my own. It just gives some predefined tones.

Google is your best friend -_-
you can do it from contacts/Peoples app

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

this is available on all ICS & JB & Kitkat Phones

ankush28

Bazinga
uploadfromtaptalk1387877417641.jpgits available on Gingerbread too:rolleyes:

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
Guys, am planning to flash ICS rom for my Karbonn A5, which is now running on gingerbread 2.3.6
So am noob to this, the ROM that am going to flash is saying it NEEDS BASEBAND VERSION ICS..!!
What is that..? Am now in 2.3.6 gingerbread, so Can I flash that ROM now..?
Please help

ankush28

Bazinga
Guys, am planning to flash ICS rom for my Karbonn A5, which is now running on gingerbread 2.3.6
So am noob to this, the ROM that am going to flash is saying it NEEDS BASEBAND VERSION ICS..!!
What is that..? Am now in 2.3.6 gingerbread, so Can I flash that ROM now..?
Please help

link of rom?

My mom and wife uses Galaxy S2. Their handsets are ageing. I am planning to upgrade it to Xperia Z1.
What is your openion?
Is there any online site, that provide exchange scheme?
Does Sony handsets have good resell value?

Minion

Conversation Architect
Guys, my Karbonn a5 running in 2.3.6 showing a weired problem..
The ear piece speaker is going off some times...
if I reboot the phone, it comes back...
I can't hear anything while in a call... when I reboot, ear piece speaker is working.. :/
What will be problem?

Software problem?
or speaker gone?

Install sound about then restart phone.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
My mom and wife uses Galaxy S2. Their handsets are ageing. I am planning to upgrade it to Xperia Z1.
What is your openion?

IMHO, they won't require a top end device. Why not get them a Moto G when it launches? Moto G has beaten Nexus 4 in benchmarks (Motorola Moto G review: Little big G - GSMArena.com) and Nexus 4 isn't a low end device by any means.

ankush28

Bazinga
IMHO, they won't require a top end device. Why not get them a Moto G when it launches? Moto G has beaten Nexus 4 in benchmarks (Motorola Moto G review: Little big G - GSMArena.com) and Nexus 4 isn't a low end device by any means.

:+1: on this

Hrishi

Is it advisable to use those guitar tuners for android ?? I mean how good they are when it comes to guitar tuning. ( Mode : Begineer )

amjath

Human Spambot
What is your openion?

I'm using s2 too I don't think there is not much need to upgrade, except for the battery life. Looking at ur question I'm sure u was not aware of flipkart's exchange deal. It happened twice. Only phone which has good resale value is iPhone. (Not sure it's still stand it's place)

Top Bottom