Official Android discussion thread

Hrishi

In a dilemma . Nexus 4 over LG Optimus G At & T(the variant with expandable memory ).
Since both are pretty much the same device , shouldn't they both get similar support for custom roms from devs ??
90% the same thing , if expandable memory is not taken in consideration. Actually I play loads of games , and hell lot of files.

amjath

Human Spambot
In a dilemma . Nexus 4 over LG Optimus G At & T(the variant with expandable memory ).
Since both are pretty much the same device , shouldn't they both get similar support for custom roms from devs ??
90% the same thing , if expandable memory is not taken in consideration. Actually I play loads of games , and hell lot of files.

yes for expandable memory then its optimus G. Cloud storage and Cloud music library not standard for us yet

Hrishi

How portable are those power bank with Y-shaped OTG cables ?? Just in case if I land up with Nexus 4 , I will eventually have to buy the OTG jugaad. Anyone currently using it ??

Hrishi

@Amjath. LG Optimus G at&t unlocked. I read that the 13mp camera of the international version doesn't not offer much improvement.
So going for this one. Brand new , for 18k . 1 year US warranty , I think. Not applicable in India though. :( , THe only drawback. But I think @18k , this should be a sweet deal.

amjath

Human Spambot
@Amjath. LG Optimus G at&t unlocked. I read that the 13mp camera of the international version doesn't not offer much improvement.
So going for this one. Brand new , for 18k . 1 year US warranty , I think. Not applicable in India though. :( , THe only drawback. But I think @18k , this should be a sweet deal.

My only suggestion would be check for thanks giving and black friday for deals for this phone, You might be lucky to get cheaper

ankush28

Bazinga
^^ LG Nexus 5 review: Back to the future - GSMArena.com I like this review( actually I like al GSMARENA reviews, they are awesome :p )

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
It took hours to troubleshoot updating Kitkat on my Nexus 7. And disappointed to know that there is no transparent bar, even on home screen.
So much for the trouble Google. :|

amjath

Human Spambot
It took hours to troubleshoot updating Kitkat on my Nexus 7. And disappointed to know that there is no transparent bar, even on home screen.

It's a skinned android for nexus 5 which is exclusive I guess

ankush28

Bazinga

It's a skinned android for nexus 5 which is exclusive I guess

Its part of Google Experiance launcher :D

try this [APP]Get Android 4.4 Launcher on your phone NOW!! - xda-developers or nova/apex latest BETA.

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
^^ LG Nexus 5 review: Back to the future - GSMArena.com I like this review( actually I like al GSMARENA reviews, they are awesome :p )

They are perfectly neutral. That's beautiful. Most of the reviews tilt towards a particular camp. GSMarena steers clear of it. Their verdict is actually just that, verdict. Unlike others who push their own preference. GSM is awesome, like always. :thumbs:

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Its part of Google Experiance launcher :D

try this [APP]Get Android 4.4 Launcher on your phone NOW!! - xda-developers or nova/apex latest BETA.

Yup
Every 4.4 ROM has transparency but the launcher also needs to support it lol

Top Bottom