Official Android discussion thread

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
There is no Apex Launcher showing in the results on Play Store from this device. When I opened Play Store from PC, the description of Apex Launcher reads:

This ain't 4.0+ :x.
Do I need to install a custom ROM to remove the bloatwares?

Sell your mobile, get a new set. Please ask here for suggestions or follow Sam's guide here.

Hrishi

Was planning to sell my atrix 4g , but seems digitizer kinda malfunctioned suddenly ( a dead strip of around 2Cm by 1Cm ).
Would it be a nice idea to buy a new phone after selling this or should I replace and then sell it ??

The digitizer is not available in India , have to import it from US . It costs around 15-25$ on Amazon/Ebay international. I don't know how much it'll cost to import ( customs and tall those charges ).

Kinda confused over here.

amjath

Human Spambot
Was planning to sell my atrix 4g , but seems digitizer kinda malfunctioned suddenly ( a dead strip of around 2Cm by 1Cm ).
Would it be a nice idea to buy a new phone after selling this or should I replace and then sell it ??

The digitizer is not available in India , have to import it from US . It costs around 15-25$ on Amazon/Ebay international. I don't know how much it'll cost to import ( customs and tall those charges ).

Kinda confused over here.

Get a digitiser from Hong Kong for free shipping and contact the seller for customs. If he ships the product as gift it ll hassle free.
*item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=231041621042
Get it, repair it then sell it.

Hrishi

Get a digitiser from Hong Kong for free shipping and contact the seller for customs. If he ships the product as gift it ll hassle free.
*item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=231041621042
Get it, repair it then sell it.

Thanks . I will check it.

BTW , there is this problem now in TT pod .View attachment 11985
I think the restriction was imposed just recently.

amjath

Human Spambot
Today's big news contributed by Microsoft and Nokia. Is it over nah. Another Big flash news here

New Version of Android is 4.4 and which is a "K"

"K" for what Key lime pie nah!!! Its Kitkat

Google teases Android 4.4 as 'KitKat,' passes one billion Android activations

*www.android.com/kitkat/

Top Bottom