Official Android discussion thread

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys when I go to Google Play and Select My Apps and under that there are two tabs, Installed and All.
Under All there is something called Indian S** Stories not sure which great soul had got this installed on my mobile or how did this come.
How can I get this removed from here? Any help will be appreciated.

shreymittal

Being Human
Guys when I go to Google Play and Select My Apps and under that there are two tabs, Installed and All.
Under All there is something called Indian S** Stories not sure which great soul had got this installed on my mobile or how did this come.
How can I get this removed from here? Any help will be appreciated.

LOL
hota hai hota hai..!! You know what i mean :p

Which version of Google play u have mine is 4.2
It can be removed

1. Go to all tab

*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/SC20130514-214050_zps74c73482.png

2. You will see a cross on RHS of that app

*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/SC20130514-214050_2_zps8e0d9385.png

3. select that and then click OK

*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/SC20130514-214101_zpsa953c8a9.png

Last edited:

ajayritik

Technomancer
^^ Thanks a million buddy! It worked. How could this have landed over here in the first place? Could someone would have installed it to come here?

shreymittal

Being Human
^^ Thanks a million buddy! It worked. How could this have landed over here in the first place? Could someone would have installed it to come here?

Must be installed recently
AFAIK the apps are sorted by date and time the recent ones come first and the old ones comes last

first off.. Why the hell does Google allow adult content in Google Play? :x

+1 to that

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I think u r asking this for the second time
yes, cause everyone uses the tablet at home. if Google is allowing adult content then they should give a filter atleast. Google Play is a piece of cr@p application when it come to suggesting/recommending apps. there is nothing like Family Friendly feature, every session and atleast one adult app in the top 10 list :x . They just have Application Maturity based filtering, how hard would it be to categorize a app as 18+ :x

pratyush997

Inactive
yes, cause everyone uses the tablet at home. if Google is allowing adult content then they should give a filter atleast. Google Play is a piece of cr@p application when it come to suggesting/recommending apps. there is nothing like Family Friendly feature, every session and atleast one adult app in the top 10 list :x . They just have Application Maturity based filtering, how hard would it be to categorize a app as 18+ :x
I think they got filter stuff.

uploadfromtaptalk1368558183823.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1368558195790.jpg

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Must be installed recently
AFAIK the apps are sorted by date and time the recent ones come first and the old ones comes last

yup. has to be a recent install.

it has content filter and one can lock this in settings of Google Play with pin code. i think it is country based. if some country/state has a law that doesn't allow adult content then Play store won't show it.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Oh well :p
Is there any application for sending flash sms (like in old Nokia mobiles) ?
We could send Flash based SMS from a Nokia? I didn't know.
+1
They should hide these from general public and show only if one particularly searches.
BBM coming to android

BBM coming to Android this summer: BlackBerry
A few years too late I'd say.

Top Bottom