which is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
can u change the outer panel and keypads as on a nokia phone?
SE lovers come and answer.....

G

gxsaurav

The on thing in which NOkia rules the market is customising & the express on covers, which are legal

DRgrudge, sure we can change the panel of SE, but not officially, just come to Lucknow, we have black color & red maroon color covers for K500i for Rs 150, good build quality

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

gxsaurav said:
The on thing in which NOkia rules the market is customising & the express on covers, which are legal

DRgrudge, sure we can change the panel of SE, but not officially, just come to Lucknow, we have black color & red maroon color covers for K500i for Rs 150, good build quality
man but all thes are not original....., does sony themselves provide?

frostt

Broken In
drgrudge said:
gxsaurav said:

omg...u guys dont go out of ur homes or smthing....only .1% people buy original nokia covers.....i would really like 2 know which of u idiots will prefer to get a 6230 express on cover which comes for a little over 1500 bucks.....
Most of them go for cheap illegal nokia covers itself whic r available for 100 - 150...
SE dosent provide for express on covers as the bodies of there phone is way much better when compafe

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

i want to buy the original covers only...
i can pay rs 1.5k for a good quality cover.

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
Hey dudes.. This is the judgement by the mobile phone users all over the Globe.. Nver mind qty, quality watver.. People's judgement is final..

So, going by Poeple's judgement ie., Mkt share..

This is not my opinion.. This is the opinion of people around the globe.. No matter wat ur opinion is.. if u go for SE, then u r in that 6%.. and we're (nokia) in that 29%..

1. Nokia - 29%
2.Motorola - 16.5%
3. Samsung - 13%
4. Siemens - 8.4%
5. Sony Ericsson - 6%

Source:

*www.helsinginsanomat.fi/english/article/1076152600738

(You can see the same mkt share position in any site)

lighthouse911

Broken In
Do u know why Nokia offers Interchangable covers???

That is because they know the covers on the nokia phones would not even last a month!! :)

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
frostt said:
drgrudge said:
gxsaurav said:

omg...u guys dont go out of ur homes or smthing....only .1% people buy original nokia covers.....i would really like 2 know which of u idiots will prefer to get a 6230 express on cover which comes for a little over 1500 bucks.....
Most of them go for cheap illegal nokia covers itself whic r available for 100 - 150...
SE dosent provide for express on covers as the bodies of there phone is way much better when compafe

dude.. im not understanding why u r gettin so emotional.. see.. do u agree or not, that even the local panels / accessories sold in the sub 100 rs range are more for Nokia..? u dont get too many accessories for SE even in local mkt.. whether u agree or not, its the fact..

gamefreak14

Journeyman
lighthouse911 said:
Do u know why Nokia offers Interchangable covers???

That is because they know the covers on the nokia phones would not even last a month!! :)
I have to agree on that..Nokia makes the most flimsiest covers in the world..My 7210 has so many scratches....I wish i could just change the damn cover...but wait..once every 3 months?

frostt

Broken In
SmoothCriminal said:
frostt said:
drgrudge said:
gxsaurav said:

dude.. im not understanding why u r gettin so emotional.. see.. do u agree or not, that even the local panels / accessories sold in the sub 100 rs range are more for Nokia..? u dont get too many accessories for SE even in local mkt.. whether u agree or not, its the fact..

yes SE accessories are not available in the local market cause unlike nokia. SE phones have a longer lifetime they do not get damaged or loosed as easily as the nokia once does.....so SE does not have the need to provide any extra accessories for sale....although other accessories like bluetooth headphones,flash attachments,etc are easily available in any shop selling SE phones.....Do chcek them out if u ever enter a SE shop.... :p

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
this thing still running???? man!!!! there is nothing left in this discussion as is clearly proved by the last few posts...now stop it...hasnt been any good anyway....lets just conclude that every1 has his or her own preferences....i mean if i buy a nokia and it gives me a hard time, i will get some other manufacturer's phone and if that works out, i will trash nokia....same thing if i buy say SE and then go 4 a nokia....so just close the topic...

pls

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
he he

frostt said:
As for this topic it is very intesting..although i voted for nokia, i have 2 agree that this year belonged to sony...with phones like the K700i,S700 and P910i....it crushed all the competition it had...but what next.....sony has got no other plans left as there are no announcments for new phones....nokia on the other hand has already announced that it will launch 40 new phones next year....

lighthouse911 said:
Anyway the upcoming 9500 is going to kick P900's *** reallyyyy hard.

no hard feelings dudes.. dont worry.. Nokia 29% SE- 6%

No point in arguing wid u.. itd poss to mk people who dint really unstd.. but imposs with people who pretend not to unstd.. :))

Or who dont wana change their mind at all.. he he.. funny..

lighthouse911

Broken In
Hmmm, It seems That this thread has become the hottest one in the digit Forums....over 70 reples

Look how a bit of flames and some gossip can effect the thread

:)

Anywayz regardless of which is better I had come here to have fun and thankz to smoothcriminal and Dr. grudge( :) ) I really enjoyed my stay here......

Next time we will have a Motorola vs Siemens POLL :) :)

p.s. Are there reallly no mods arnd here????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom