Nokia versus Sony Ericsson

which is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
Now let me compare 6310i & T68i.. hUh what a comparison u made.. evrythin else is same huh??

Get ur facts ruite.. 6310i does have SyncML.. your sheet shows as 'No'.

T68i has a 256 color display and NOT 4096 colors... Have u seen that phone.. The display really sux.. its utter wst to have this 'name-sake' color phone that too with 'mms'..! with 256 colors display looks soo ugly.. its better to have a mono screnn..

See

HSCSD

1. 6310i - Y
2. T68i - N

JAVA

1. 6310i - Y
2. T68i - N

Downloadable Applications

1. 6310i - Yes
2. T68i - No

SyncML
1. 6310i -Y
2. T68i - Y

Email over SMS

1. 6310i -Y
2. T68i - N

Voice Dial
1. 6310i -Y
2. T68i - Y

VOICE RECORDER

1. 6310i -Y
2. T68i- N

Nos in Phone

1. 6310i - 1500
2. T68i - 500

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
!

Nemesis said:
i think im gonna just sit and pick out all factual errors in every post so that every1 will b embarrassed abt their mistakes and stop posting....

Dude what factual mistake u found huh?? Dude whether N Gage was a mistake of Nokia or not.. It sold.. N Gage QD was quite a successful model.. Dude.. i've pointed out faults from Abhi's post.. u dint see them huh.. or u dint know those??

And btw i had to compare 7610 wid k500i coz our freidns said 'Price' is not a criterion..

frostt

Broken In
Re: !

BTW.. 7650 kicks off k700i.. ...

omg really....tell me how please....

k700i except for the external memory and symbian thing and the cam...is way beter than the 7610....it has the best 65k screen in the market..

and u people who r going on and on abt Ngage....ngage is a very innovative design...but the games that it runs...u can play them using any symbian phone except the 7650,3650....
and have u guys ever chceked the 3d java games on the k700 and the s700...they will easily give the games on ngage a run for their money....

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
MY MY some one is comparing these two phone here...A color with Monocrome...no matter what...SONY ERICSSON T68i on which a camera and a MP3 Player can be attached.....Looks ...Why is someone comapring these two phone and be equally blind enough...
FOR PEOPLE WITH EYES AND TRUTH HERE!!!!
*img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/freshseasons/untitled.jpg

Really is someone comparing these TWO :p :p :p :p :p

SONYERICSSON RULLEEZZZ

lighthouse911

Broken In
@ smoothcriminal

Please Think Before U post! And If u do not know anything then it is better that u do not post...

"downloadable apps" and "java" are the same thing... Yet u have the nerve to show them as different "advantages of 6310i!

What the hell will u do with "HSCSD" when u have GPRS????
By the way T68i DOES have HSCSD.. BTW NO network in India nowadays supports HSCSD...

T68i has a REAL Email app.That means It uses the actual POP3 configuration....
So what the hell will u do with SMS email????

VOICE RECORDER????? U r a real joke man

T68i can record voice till the whole 1 mb memory gets over...
6310i can make max 1 minute records....

By the way I think that 256 colours are way better then having black and white.....
and when It was released The T68i had a better screen then any other Nokia out there!

So U see there is someone else who needs to cool off !!!!
And this time when u "google" go to some reputed sites which give u genuine information :)

Also do I need to mention That T68i is way smaller and better lookin then that monster called 6310i

Ah! and I think real comparison of 6310i will be with Ericsson R520m which has all the features of 6310i and is sold fr 3k

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
lighthouse911 said:
@ smoothcriminal

"downloadable apps" and "java" are the same thing... Yet u have the nerve to show them as different "advantages of 6310i!

T68i has a REAL Email app.That means It uses the actual POP3 configuration....
So what the hell will u do with SMS email????

Dude.. Tell me one way of configurin ur POP3 email../ well its not a joke.. i vae 3660.. iand i dont know how to use POP3.. tell me one POP3 server for phones.. (im not askin abt web-based POP3)..

Dude u dont know the diff/??@! Java enabled phones may run Java applications.. Some cant Downlaod new apllications.. SOme can download new Java applicaitions.. ! No point.. abs.. intelling..

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
So.. Guys.. Whatever u fite.. each of u put one consolidated post.. What u wanna tell.. Just one POST.. What do u finally wanna tell.. Mite be i may not know much on the finer details.. But i know Nokia is better than SE.. Atleast thats what i bliv and thats what 29% bliv..

Just put a consolidated post..

Also mention what phone u're using now..

ANd finally.. give me an answer.. How to send EMS on T105.. PLZ dudes.. i blivd what u said and am eagerly waiting to send EMS..

lighthouse911

Broken In
but many more comparisons are left!!!

like T230 vs 2300

and concening ems in T105;; Do u think That I will buy a T105 to show u how to send an EMS>? :wink:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and concerning JAVA u are really really confused!
There is no "downloadable" app fr 6310i other then "JAVA apps"

Now I am askin u a question??
Tell me name of one application which can be downloaded on 6310i and is not java??? :?:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and concerning ur final post.... you end up sayin...Nokia is the best,Because you feel it is the best and so do 29% of Indians....

Then why has drg posted a poll here????

And This opinion is only urs....

29% of Indians may have a NOKIA phone not that does not mean that they are happy with their phone..

Se rockz.You have got to admit that.

How do u measure "popularity".. I mean +ve popularity???
I do not think that u do by polls because G. BUSH is easily the most unpopular man in The world and he has just won the US election

Go to any Forums that u like regardin cellphones and see how Happy are the people who own SE phones and how sad are people who own nokia phones!!!

and even though by ur estimates SE is sixth in market positions,In many forums SE (subforum) has more thread then nokia!!!!

and regardin comparisons,Do not worry! I will not embarrass anyone by posting any more comparos....

www.cnetasia.com/reviews/handphones

Look how Mnay SE phones have won the coveted "EDITOR's Choice" award!

T68i
T610
K700i
S700

By the way it happens to be the sAME AWARD THAT WAS NOT GIVEN TO 7610,6600,nGAGE qD, OR EVEN FR THAT MATTER 9210I,6230,7650,3660,7250,6610

And do not question the crediblity of the site!
That's supposed to give the best reviews in the world.(acoordin to GSM arena)

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
@smooth, dude, there r lotta issue which needs to be discussed, let all the SE fanatics be clear abt wht they say...

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
@drgrudge : he he.. the real fun lies in the fact that people who voted for nokia are spkin for SE..! .. where do we categorise these dude?

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=67333&highlight=#67333

Further.. freshseasons has joind here bcos i made a post on his 'Reliance Cable' thread as why he started a new thread on Broadband!

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

abhijit seem to copy-paste all the features of SE phones....,

to be very honest, i have not asked any other members or google for posting on this thread....

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Abhijit_T said:
Ok, lets see...10:13 pm post
Ya, it certainly does seem that u guys are sitting all day waiting for a new post, and then getting impatient when nobody posts anything, and then posting something ursleves
dude , it seems that u dint read my post properly....
now see:
TO YOU,MISTER ABHIJIT
Abhijit_T said:
And drgrudge, all the other SE lovers have lives, and cannot be bothered sitting on their computers answering to what everyone in the world knows - SE Rocks!!!
dudes, are the other members jus siting here and repling...?
u have f***ing time for gf's and her phone. bah, talking as if we dont have any other work.
see the time gap between, my previous post and this one.....22 hours.

frostt

Broken In
see i dont give a damn what u people say....

but u will agree with these points

P900 was releases arnd a year back and only now nokia has launched a phone (9500communicator) which can match upto p900's specs

the sony s700i has got a 262kscreen with a 1.3mp cam with CCD sensor(effective 1.3mp) and nokia just have the 6630 with a 1.3mp cam(1.23mp effective) that 2 with no CCD sensor......Nokia havent even announced any phone with a 262k screen yet...

So dosent this make u think that nokia dosent care abt giving better stuff...nokia just wants to launch more and more models missing 1 or 2 features...they just dont want their customers to get a complete phone...they just put sm features in 1 phone and then after a month launch another phone with the same features..including sm more features and removing sm from the already included features.....sony on the other hand is just giving their customers the best they can offer....look at their line up

T230,T610,T630,P800/900,K500i,K700i,S700i,P910i

all the above phones...if u notice...have retained the features from the earlier models...and new features both in terms of hardware and software have been included...

Nokia on the other hand didnt included more features..they just remmoved sm features and applied sm new1's instead of the old ones...

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
when i say there r so many factual errors, i mean that u guys r not mentioning the right features....but if i point out mistakes in somebody's post, then u will label me a supporter of the manufacturer that they support....this is such a senseless debate.....im outta here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom