Nokia versus Sony Ericsson

which is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

freakanomics

Broken In
I'm stuck!! se phones are more cute and appealing to the youth. se w series is way ahead of its competitors in terms of camera pic quality as well as sound quality. only bad thing is that all most all se fones have a screen too small. And nokia fones have better facilities,better build quality,a very good range in terms of cost as well as fones and are more well known!! I favour n70 and w810i.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
freakanomics said:
And nokia fones have better facilities
Wrong!

freakanomics said:
better build quality
Wrong!

freakanomics said:
a very good range in terms of cost as well as fones
If you look at them closely, they are just similar phones with different prices - which means that they release ten phones where the job could have been done with three or four. Sony Ericsson phones also come at all price levels (except the hyper priced phones which cost in excess of thirty thousand), except that they get the job done with fewer but more varied phones.

freakanomics said:
are more well known
Why does it matter!!

Last edited:

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
se r alwez better dude.....just d matter of name which nokia has....though it doesnt matter....just need 2 make a smart chioce...gud luk

cheers

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
correction there....who sez se battery life doesnt come close to nokia.... infact recent launches from se come wit a very gud battery life...

cheers

nony23

Right off the assembly line
what makes nokia better i dont think any thing special in it except battery backup sony erricson got much better functions sond quality and 3g are the top features of se what nokia have

Sony Ericsson on the top

any body needs more qute against nokia can reply me

nokia no where stand against SE

Pathik

Google Bot
nony23 said:
what makes nokia better i dont think any thing special in it except battery backup sony erricson got much better functions sound quality and 3g are the top features of se what nokia have
Nokia has 3G to... in fact it nokia introduced it earlier than SE

nony23 said:
Sony Ericsson on the top
[sarcasm]Yea yea... we know...[/sarcasm]
nony23 said:
any body needs more qute against nokia can reply me
wat is qute??? nd yup i replied... :p

nony23 said:
nokia no where stand against SE
Wake up...

caje143

Journeyman
I am confused... dont know whom to vote for...
well SE have sexy looks especially the Walkman series...
and Nokia is the all time favourite of the majority....

so am really confused... cant i vote for both???:-(

rajwansh2003

Journeyman
nokia though with many problems.
See Nokia E60(Rs.16,000), Nokia 6131(Rs.9,500) screen.
1600 battery life.
N70m Sound and other
Never forget camera 5MP N95 (King of the ring)

desh2s

Broken In
you can't compare nokia with SE. Nokia phones are far better than SE but the main drawback is that they are always overpriced. if you talk about price/performance ratio SE phones are better.

Destruction

Broken In
get real desh, hav u used se phones.

i hav used both nokia as well as se (6600 and now w700i), and i can definately say Sony Erricson rocks.

nokia is nowhere near sony, doesnt matter wat u compare .

i ll may never returned to nokia again.

K

krazyfrog

Nokia for me. They're the ones who brought smartphones to the masses. Unlike SE who reserves them for the elite few who have big bucks to spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom