Nokia versus Sony Ericsson

which is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dtox

The Techno Perv
sony ericsson.. this comes from a nokia user with 3 yrs expierence.. used sony erisson for 2 month n i already have fallen in love...:D

K

krazyfrog

I've been using a W710i for the past 1 month and i'm already missing my N Gage QD. The phone has lots of features with good sound quality and great camera, but i miss the smartphone functionality of my QD a lot. In fact i'm afraid i might get bored of this phone soon. SE or nokia, i'm not buying a non-smartphone ever again.

sreek30

Broken In
i"ll go for se bcoz it has sound quality which cannot be matched by nokia and has better clarity in pictures

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
I have both used Nokia and SE..in terms of signal,sound quality and battery nobody can beat Nokia ...SE is best in terms of Sound......
thats why I am trying to change my W700i

arcticflare

Journeyman
It's nokia for me hands down..
My first mobile was an SE, went against my dad's advise to go for a nokia. The battery life's worst for SE(I had to carry the charger everyday to college) and the phone would frequently hangup as if it were runnin on win xp. Finally after a nightmarish year with SE i let go of it and went for a nokia 6600. Since then, no more hassles or probs with nokia even after it sliiped frm my hands on nearly 20-30 occasions and crashed onto the floor.

K

krazyfrog

SE sound quality is very overhyped. I've been using a Walkman phone for a month now and i find nothing special in the sound quality. Its not even close to that of N91 which supports even full sized headphones without any problems while giving great sound and volume. All those recommending SE for its sound should hear an N91 with good headphones once. Its guaranteed to blow your mind. You'll never go back to your Walkman again.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
One more thing SE has got very bad adpater for charging..The port is so sensitive and pins are there..i accidentally broke one pin while taking charger out of port.....new charger bought ...but woh bhi port main thoda hilane ke baad hee charge hota hai ........SE should look @ ergonomics part too

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
i also have the problem with the charger ... in se phone ... any way to make it work ... other than hillana ...
se should look into this ....

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
+1 for port...i too faced similar problem although not reqd to change anything yet...but i heard n81 sound...its damn good but only on phones wich is not exactly by nokias....i did same for most basic k300i phone (price 4.7k) n got a better sound from it...just had 2 equalise to jazz mode....

abt 6600...that wud b d last fone i wud go for.....thrs no way its hassle free...tons of bundled softies making it a looooot sloww n more virus proned...after runnin after formatting it several times i finally got rid of it....n got k300....much faster..although no symbian i agree....better cam n much better sound...n mainly hassle free

planning to buy a samsung soon for 5mp camera

Enjoy~!

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
my choice is...............................................

SONY ERICSSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i've just noticed that nokia's care center has been put to a less ppl location but it's still a lot of ppl!
in SE care center is placed at a huge plaza's ground floor and it is empty!
that means SE fones don't break down as much as nokia
also my n80 is soooo badly breaking down (in just half year:D :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom