Need for Speed: Undercover Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
i wish they bring in a good story line .. or say a stroing one.. so that they can sequel into next version.. without caring about wht to do next...

just like metal gear solid...

a strong story line will keep any one playing whether its good at graphics or anyother specialtiy it got...

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
NFS Undercover for iPhone!

There wasn't much news about the latest NFS title: Need for Speed Undercover, but at the EA press converence at the E3 in Los Angeles the game silently slipped in. The game hasn't been announced as you might expected, because NFS Undercover still can't be found in EA's E3 line-up. During EA's presentation of new games for the iPhone they noted the 3D-capabilities and announced among others Need for Speed Undercover for this innovative gaming platform "iPhone"!

*www.nfsplanet.com/images/nfsuc/news/iphone.jpg

Unfortunately there is no information at all, how the game will look like on the iPhone, not to mention when it will be release, but to bring the genre "racing" to the iPhone could be quite interesting..

Under the following link you can find an excerpt of the EA press conference at the E3. At minute 8:25 and 9:10 you should take a closer look. ;)

*www.gametrailers.com/player/36353.html
*www.nfsplanet.com/en/news/4520/

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
-------------------------------------
NFS Undercover Cover Design Contest At NFSCars

www.NFSCars.net is hosting a Need for Speed Undercover game cover design contest. Check out the official contest forum topic at NFSCars for more info.

The rules are the following:

Feel free to use screenshots from any previous NFS title, pictures of real or imaginary cars, any fonts, original images and program you want! It's up to you, so have at it!

- The final image size is to be 500x750 pixels
- The final image is to be .JPG format.
- Only One Entry Per User is allowed, if you enter more than once, only your first submission will be allowed.
- Contest ends August 20th, 2008.
www.nfsunlimited.net/

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UWIO3-Udcg
possible NFS UC trailer :eek:

The site itself is connected to EA, but whether or not it is actually related to Need for Speed Undercover, we'll soon find out.

Update: there seems to be Christina Milian in the video - a while ago it has been said that she will appear in the next NFS game.

*forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?t=16407

*www.whichroadtotake.com/

Last edited:

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
^ It ain't that bad .... well my MW hopes are back on with Undercover ! :p

Goin by the trailer , it Seems that we'll have to uncover a mission in this installment !

Last edited:

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
Finally , the most awaited moment :::: The Girls For NFS Undercover ---

1.) Maggie Q

*www.sizzledcore.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/nfs-undercover-girl-maggie-qquigley-400x268.jpg

2.) Christina Milian

*www.sizzledcore.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/nfs-undercover-girl-christina-milian-400x252.jpg

So , wat do u think guys ? For Me , no one can take the replacement for Josie Maran aka Mia ! :)

Source :: *www.sizzledcore.com/2008/08/08/need-for-speed-undercover-trailer-hot-babes/

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
hmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

bahh

who cares about girls, now after carbon & ps:p

all i want is a worthy NFS:))

btw, josie was hot, so was nfs mw.:))

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Me so wants Josie Back *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/58.png

me see guns in trailer, and same good'ol MW kinda video. Me so happy.
porsche and great street highways too.

Last edited:

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
^^Me so wants Josie Back *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/58.png

me see guns in trailer, and same good'ol MW kinda video. Me so happy.
porsche and great street highways too.

Me too ...
These girls not that electrifying.
Big Letdown :(

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Need for Speed Undercover Storyline
The first information regarding Need for Speed Undercover has been released! The key features of the story in the game are the following:

* Need for Speed Undercover is a rich, cinematic experience where players are an < [SPOLIER] > taking jobs and competing in races to prove themselves as they infiltrate and takedown an international crime syndicate.
* Hollywood storyline
* Hollywood talent - Maggie Q (star) and Joseph Hodges (writer/director)
* Wheelman Arc
* Hollywood style shooting and production techniques

Additionally I can share the following information about the story:
* The player character will be an < [SPOLIER] >
* Maggie Q will be your only contact with the outside world
* The story will be mission based

Spolier in the source link too:p
*forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?t=16462

Screenshots
*img231.imageshack.us/img231/2573/37229284ya7.th.jpg

*img167.imageshack.us/img167/1039/31382532lf3.th.jpg*img300.imageshack.us/img300/5518/34315756fp0.th.jpg

*img210.imageshack.us/img210/6029/88053735ys7.th.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom