Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^ZOMG teh noob should know it

Mia = Josie Maran

You played the whole game and never knew who the chick was ?? lol u

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
Till it comes out, we have many great titles to play... After reading reviews, i didnt dare touch any NFS after MW. Havent checked out grid. Till now nobody hates it... Good thing to look for before opening your purse.. :D

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
It should have a great ending like NFS : MW...
The Cross yells "EVERYONE", :)) that's awesome...
Looking forward to this.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Till it comes out, we have many great titles to play... After reading reviews, i didnt dare touch any NFS after MW. Havent checked out grid. Till now nobody hates it... Good thing to look for before opening your purse.. :D

if you have xbox gamepad or other branded one (logitech "rumblepad"...), then buy the game.
in that way its best experienced.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
Thnx Third Eye For The Awesome News ... Just Praying that this one ain't bad like the PS and Carbon ! And Of Course , want Josie Maran Back ! :)

But , Nov. 2009 is a real put-off ! :(

Last edited:
OP
Third Eye

Third Eye

gooby pls
^Oops my bad. I checked the wikipedia and it says 'Late 2008'
I didn't know that they are working on it since mid-summer 2007. I wonder why they haven't given any screenshots or videos yet.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
As we already reported, the new NFS will carry the name Need for Speed: Undercover. Our affiliate NFSGame.net received a flyer of the upcoming E3 expo, with some rumours of NFS Undercover. Although the picture looks quite official, the information can be doubted, since it sounds more like a mixup of Burnout and GTA than Need for Speed:

- 13 car brands and 3 motor brands
- new prize system of getting cars (non-buy)
- detailed non-switched off damage model
- fully arcade physics engine
- 3D smoke technology
- improved graphics engine
- Undercover-Mode offering to carry out time-trial missions with ability to use weapon
- possibility to improving the hero (increase health points, reaction etc)
- night street racing cups
- racing stadium allowing to show improbable tricks in air and get points
- available on Xbox360, PS3, PS2, Wii, PSP and DS

Sounds weird? It is. Weapons in Need for Speed? Stunts in a stadium? Heros? Motorcycles? Ok, Motorcycles sound a little bit plausible, but the rest seems to be very fictional. Even the grammar in this flyer doesn't look very official, so don't take it at face value. An official announcement from Electronic Arts is still missing, but we will keep you informed.

Update:
As presumed, we got confirmation that this flyer is definitely a fake. For more information about the game we will have to wait for the official announcement from EA.
*www.nfsplanet.com/index2.php?lang=eng#4512

*img374.imageshack.us/img374/9272/nkiasdie1dg3.th.jpg

noob editing:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom