Need For Speed Series To Be Discontinued

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
Hi Everyone ,

As the thread title says it all , one of the best game series ever made will be coming to an end ! :(

Source Link

EA Guys will be termed as big losers if they really discontinue this .... I agree failures have taken a huge toll on the company but , the solution doesn't lie in the fact that they should hide their face from defeats .

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
It's about time. NFS Carbon, Pro Street and Undercover have brought this once-great series to a new low. It's better that EA stops milking the 'Need For Speed' name and tarnishing the series' reputation.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Yes. It's good for them to leave it to Sony and Codemasters. GRID, DIRT have established a new leader in racing genre. And don't forget that codemasters now have license to make F1 games from 2009.

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Yeah, last three NFSz brought down the glory, Undercover was such a disappointmet. Look at other games present at the time, they offer superb package. But somewhr NFS series lost everything, its all the same, conquer something, either all at once or part by part..

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~
woh really guys when i was shocked but reading ur replies i think i better watch out for other games too like flatout grid and pure hven't tried them yet

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Some of u r talkin bad abt undercover. Is it that bad? I've not yet played it. Those who have played it, can u please post some sort of review?

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
Good news indeed. The last 3 NFS releases sucked big time. DiRT and Burnout is where the action is at.

The only notable releases in the EA franchise were High Stakes, Porsche 2000 & Underground.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
it's good decession by EA to discontiue it's NFS series.

The reasons for this I think is more amount of expectations and compition in every platform

if they release it in pc they will compare it with GRID, DiRT

if they release in ps3 they will compare with gran turismo, burnout

if they release in 360 it will be compared with FORZA, PGR series

And with that said, EA Cannada can only make games beating all above only in dreams.

What they have given to the racing world, thru NFS is enough.

Time to take the back seat.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
i am sooooooo scared now, they will salvage horror genre now (wink wink dead space)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom