Need for Speed Most Wanted reboot

sunnyhj

Broken In
there r Soooo many cars in this game and handling feels quite heavy.

Just defeated Blacklist no 10 :D

One thing i like is that if u burnout enough.. U'r car's Tyre will explode :D

akkies_2000

Journeyman
It cannot get a better rating than this. Immediately booked my copy on seeing the rating.

I had skipped The Run so was due to buy this one, dont feel like buying any racing game other than nfs - nostalgic feelings associated with the franchise i guess :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
like the IGN review said many will like it because ;-)

It’s the racing game for people who don’t tend to like racing games

so all the first timers who are thinking of racing games should start with this and then slowly step back untill they reach NFS UG2 ;-)

sunnyhj

Broken In
like the IGN review said many will like it because ;-)

so all the first timers who are thinking of racing games should start with this and then slowly step back untill they reach NFS UG2 ;-)

LOL..i think the IGN is right...game feels pointless driving most of the time as there is no proper storyline. They should've used another title..but used NFS and MW to get more pple to buy it..graphics are really stunning on par with frostbite 2 used in The run..but still i feel that if there was a better story line the game would've sold more copies..in multiplayer u just go to races with friends and do stuff like in BP with HP intergration..kinda like NFS world.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well if there is no story and no motivation then like I said before gaming riding on success of NFSMW is pointless. :evil:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
NFS U n U2 were prolly the best in the series. The first time that we could customize cars.. WoW! and then U2 gave us the chances to tune the engines and ECU... dunno why they dropped it.. it was awesome feature. really gave the sense of illegal underground racing..

RIP NFS. damn EA.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ +1.
NFS U2-9.8/20
NFS MW(05 OR 06)-9.5/10
And then the whole series started falling Carbon was good(though i dint play it) undercover okayish(this was one of the last good ones) then they started focusing on graphics :(

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
need for speed hot pursuit is my favourite racing game ! although i am not a racing fan , i liked the gameplay too much . This time criterion has focused more on multiplayer than singleplayer , which is good for people who buy the game

sunnyhj

Broken In
There has to be a proper single player imo.. yes in multiplayer u can play with frnds and all but thats get's boring after a while..played HP..it was good but after sometime MP got bored..i usually like SP in Racing games with a good storyline..NFS used to about a thrilling story that u complete while enjoying and completing the game..This however was more like Brnt prdise with really good gfx.

Completed the SP of this game and it was ok..not fun as others and was quite easy too... m gonna install my old MW then mod it and play it :p

PS : - If anyone wants i can give the names of top 1-5 blacklist cars..and a screenshot of all the Jackspots (car locations) i found till now.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Ea wants to make money ... they say this is the era of social networking and people wanted to be connected with their friends at all times . So , they are socializing their games with multipalyer , its like making a new Farmville of their own , Storyline and FMV are the thing of past and wont work with todays gamers . One thing is certain that this game has capability to attract gamers which have not played much in racing genre .

rider

as Kratos
NFS U n U2 were prolly the best in the series. The first time that we could customize cars.. WoW! and then U2 gave us the chances to tune the engines and ECU... dunno why they dropped it.. it was awesome feature. really gave the sense of illegal underground racing..

RIP NFS. damn EA.

I agree NFS underground series is the best ever. After that carbon was okay, undercover was cool specially the action and music. God knows why they made shift series? NFS The Run was okay, quite boring in the middle.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
all the best titles are multi player now

need for speed hot pursuit is my favourite racing game ! although i am not a racing fan , i liked the gameplay too much . This time criterion has focused more on multiplayer than singleplayer , which is good for people who buy the game

well, I can't say that this is one of the best NFS game ... and what about Dishonored then ;-) - a good game with no MP ...

if there's no importance of SP the NFS series should be renamed as NFS MP Year No. ie 2012 and so on .. thus each year we will be able to get a shiny new NFS game ....

Top Bottom