Need for Speed Most Wanted reboot

digitaltab

In the zone
According to me, the game is bullsh*t and horrible, not worth buying.... they have made a burnout but not nfs... criterion and ea sucks!!!!
The game is totally pointless and every 2 sec you face a f***ing crash which is irritating...
May the game gets reviews bad enough needed to shut down criterion games...

[NOTE: The words written here are my personal thoughts about the product and is not directed towards any comment or any person in this thread]

Last edited:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
getting 60+fps, but the game is bullsh*t and horrible, not worth buying.... they have made a burnout but not nfs... criterion and ea sucks!!!!
The game is totally pointless and every 2 sec you face a f***ing crash which is irritating...
May the game gets reviews bad enough needed to shut down criterion games...

[NOTE: The words written here are my personal thoughts about the product and is not directed towards any comment or any person in this thread]

i highly doubt getting 60+ fps with core 2 duo + amd 6870 unless you are playing at 1024x768 or lower resolution :D

digitaltab

In the zone
i highly doubt getting 60+ fps with core 2 duo + amd 6870 unless you are playing at 1024x768 or lower resolution :D

i'll post screenshots for you... resolution is 1600*900.

I am now running on windows 8 pro , which I am sure is responsible for the performance boost in gaming...

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I'm getting 50-60fps with all high and at 1440x900.

*Flamesuit on* This game's awesome! Only difference with this and '05 MW is that there are no cutscenes and cheesy acting and no faces. That's it! The thing is you gotta get to the top of the list with a lady guiding you (err... no face. :D). Graphics are terrific. As the reviews say, this game is quality.

The sounds of the cars are mind-boggling, as a car enthusiast, I can say the sounds are spot-on. Evading cops ain't easy this time, level 2 guys will bring you down to your knees. That's 'cause the physics are not at all arcade. You can't bring your car to 0 from 250 in about 2 seconds. Same goes for turning *koff* GRID *koff*. This game is for those who love cars like nothing else. This game's just cars, cars and more cars. AWESOME cars, that is. Great thing Criterion did is, you get a Carrera S from the start. Not some sloppy Golf GTI or 240SX.

Some sad things are, you can't use the environment to stop cops like we did in '05 MW. (That's a good thing for me). And... that, no story. Buhell, awesome cars are awesome.

cybo: You'll love this. :wink:

EDIT: Uuhh... *Flamesuit off*

Last edited:

digitaltab

In the zone
apologies, I've checked again and its not constant, ...
I am getting 30-35 fps.... avg.30
and 60 I get sometime when I drive Porsche, when I went to mountains I got 57 with Porsche but it suddenly drops...
the lowest I seen was 26 fps..
I can say now that there are some locations where I am getting around 60... but 30 fps truly is the avg. rate on my pc...

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
apologies, I've checked again and its not constant, ...
I am getting 30-35 fps.... avg.30
and 60 I get sometime when I drive Porsche, when I went to mountains I got 57 with Porsche but it suddenly drops...
the lowest I seen was 26 fps..
I can say now that there are some locations where I am getting around 60... but 30 fps truly is the avg. rate on my pc...

yes ! that was exactly i m thinking , wish there was vsync option

*Flamesuit on* This game's awesome! Only difference with this and '05 MW is that there are no cutscenes and cheesy acting and no faces. That's it! The thing is you gotta get to the top of the list with a lady guiding you (err... no face. :D). Graphics are terrific. As the reviews say, this game is quality.

The sounds of the cars are mind-boggling, as a car enthusiast, I can say the sounds are spot-on. Evading cops ain't easy this time, level 2 guys will bring you down to your knees. That's 'cause the physics are not at all arcade. You can't bring your car to 0 from 250 in about 2 seconds. Same goes for turning *koff* GRID *koff*. This game is for those who love cars like nothing else. This game's just cars, cars and more cars. AWESOME cars, that is. Great thing Criterion did is, you get a Carrera S from the start. Not some sloppy Golf GTI or 240SX.

Some sad things are, you can't use the environment to stop cops like we did in '05 MW. (That's a good thing for me). And... that, no story. Buhell, awesome cars are awesome.

yes environment destruction is missing , which was the best thing in most wanted , what is your pc specs?

sunnyhj

Broken In
every 2 sec you face a f***ing crash which is irritating...

Don't worry..play a little more u'll get used to the car handling in this game and will be able to avoid crashes.. use handbrake and brake both for fast stopping an press brake and handbrake once to start the drift in high speeds :)

Err... you still can make lamp posts and post boxes fall.

LOL...but that's not in our control :p there are just so much of these that they gets destroyed whether we want them or not :D

And m actually finishing off 2nd Blacklist for the second time..n now that i know the map pretty well..i can evade cops easily so no need to destroy environment.
If u play this game for sometime u'll start to like it..there's just one problem..when u complete a car level..i.e complete all the races of the car and then try to do the same with another car of the same tier. u get most of the time the same race track..not even a little bit of change.. eg. aventador and veyron

For those u can't seem to get cops of their backs u can try a trick, go to the nearest bodyshop when u'r in cooldown. and go through it again and again..everytime u go through it a heat level will drop..its fast and effective. or try switching cars when in cooldown.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Oh boy no environmental damage ?? That sucks.:evil:

Its there, and its much better than the environmental damage in most of the arcade racers, and....the objects dont disappear after crashing, lol!
And trust me, you wouldn't want those set pieces to stop the cops, its kinda distracting.

EDIT: Uuhh... *Flamesuit off*

Yeah, like I already said, I'm liking the game too. Its just that the lack of visual customization keeps bothering me :(

PS- Don't..even..mention..GRID, like it or not but for me, that game is the king daddy of racers ;)

Last edited:

digitaltab

In the zone
and Since when the need for speed games started involvement of careful driving????
I expected a game atleast 50% of original nfs in quality... the driving back there was reckless and speedy!!!
but what I am seeing here is another BURNOUT PARADISE, I mean seriously wtf???
They have made a burnout with some additional features (car modding and nothing else)...
and talking about car upgrades, they have added this feature like there is no upgrade feature available in game.... I MISS THose MOMENTS I SPENT IN UPGRADING CARS IN NFSMW 2005, and modifying visuals, applying new paints, vinlys...
and the driving controls suck!!! and I was expecting a game full of speed and nitrous where you don't have to care about anything (YOUR CAR GETTING CRASHED),
well whatever, I expected a game like original nfsmw and not another burnout paradise...

NOTE: everything written above is my own personal thoughts about the product and no words are directed towards/ against any user or any comment...

Top Bottom