N81, the Truth...(the Nokia VS SE battle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamoghno

Padawan
those who question durability see this . e71 after run over by car(s). *www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1524431

ps. its a repost i know , but ....

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
don't question Nokia durability I am using a 6 year old 1100 and it is still rocking :D

After using WM i will say Symbian is really USER FRIENDLY and better (MY OP.) :D

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
the problem is most of the people dont know about mobile OSes...

hey see the reasons given,
the fact is they don't care about the OS. They are ok as long as they get what they wanted.

And dude mine is a 6th sem computer science class, they know more about OSes then you. Be it with Computers or Mobile Phone. And they do care about the OS in their phones. And its not the deciding factor. They are more busy with other things.
Their main usage is SMS !

utsav

damn busy...
hey see the reasons given,
the fact is they don't care about the OS. They are ok as long as they get what they wanted.

And dude mine is a 6th sem computer science class, they know more about OSes then you. Be it with Computers or Mobile Phone. And they do care about the OS in their phones. And its not the deciding factor. They are more busy with other things.

Not everyone in this world is doing computer science and aware of OSes.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
if scripture = os then,
"If the os can only help people when they give up all work and retire into the forests"
so leave the os and run to the forest.
spam reported

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted

Dude i am in sixth sem computer engineering and till now they have thaught nothing in depth regarding os , only programming language is thaught like c .c++ , java , data structure etc . I dont know what u want to say . I like symbian and i dont use all the apps , only a few apps available on symbian are enough to change to s60 like smartmovie , lcg jukebox , fifa 09 , coreplayer etc .

sujoyp

Grand Master
he he he there is no end to these fights...BTW next time i am going to consider SAMSUNG & HTC tooo....namely Samsung Ultratouch,Pixon,Omnia are in range..
HTC Diamond, Snap,Touch Cruse 09 etc

Coool

I'm Back!:D
he he he there is no end to these fights...BTW next time i am going to consider SAMSUNG & HTC tooo....namely Samsung Ultratouch,Pixon,Omnia are in range..
HTC Diamond, Snap,Touch Cruse 09 etc
Sorry. From next time onwards, we don't fight for free:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom