N81, the Truth...(the Nokia VS SE battle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamoghno

Padawan
Btw, about the N86. The variable aperture is only beneficial in low light conditions. The aperture is generally f/2.4 in daylight and doesnt provide massive increase in quality.

Thanks for my daily dose of laughter. It came late , but is great. I am thinking of making this coment my siggy , what do you think ?

About a2dp , i tried moto s9 . Sound is not very bad , but i they are heavy (after all they need a battery), and after an hour or two my ear started aching. In ear(like ep830) Earplugs are way more comfortable for long use.

sujoyp

Grand Master
@Dreamcatcher...thanks for ur recommendations...I was really searching for SE once only:p

@Tamoghno y do u have to post all things double:-x

Tamoghno

Padawan
@Tamoghno y do u have to post all things double:-x

Sorry , my edge connection is unstable so after i hit submit , it showed page not available. I've deleted the double comment.

I dont agree there is any limitation in mobile speakers , i mean just look at those chinsee handsets . They are insane. Ha ha. I wish i could put one of those on 5800.

And about video quality . I agree video resolution is good enough , but have you noticed the audio quality in those videos ? The only phone with acceptable audio was original n93(not i model) which afair is only phone till date with stereo microphone. Just watch those omnia hd videos , samsung had to edit audio part to hide that original audio.also notice how even the most slightest shake makes the video woobly. No wonder each and every video cam on market came with optical image stabilization.

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
^^^ really...do those chineese handset have good sound...or ur talking abt volume...and those 5 speakers around them...

actually they r not capable enough to play beats and effects...just sounds like our age old cassette players...
did u hear samsung LG sound with those DNIse or DTS certified ones.

sujoyp

Grand Master
LG arena has stereo recording at 700kbps
5800 has stereo 1500kbps

but yes they are rare...max are mono only

Tamoghno

Padawan
LG arena has stereo recording at 700kbps
5800 has stereo 1500kbps

but yes they are rare...max are mono only

Man you are a spec sheet whore !

Its not about bitrate or anything , its about the sound that those microphone picks up . Most of the time the are omni directional , so picks all noise around and miss sound from subject. Most companies dont even bother putting a separate microphone , the just utilise phone's microphone we use while calling. N93 on the other hand used a separate stereo microphone. You could actually sense the direction of the sound while playback. No other phine in my knowledge could do that since then.

Dont talk about 5800's audio capability. I recorded a video of toy train last sunday, i could hear my own breathing but hardly any sound of the train.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Really dide, you are the one who makes me laugh. By variable aperture, the N86 supports aperture from f/2.4-4.8 where as most phones have a fixed aperture of f/2.4. In low light conditions with an high aperture more light is allowed to enter resulting in better and less pixellated pics. In bright conditions, i really doubt how the N86 would use its variable aperture to any effect and how it makes for crisper photos. The only advantage the N86 will have is in challenging light conditions where the aperture plays a better role.

Empty pitchers sound much, as they say.

ooh please make this your siggy, at least people will know that you dont know a **** about photography.

Tamoghno

Padawan
Really dide, you are the one who makes me laugh. By variable aperture, the N86 supports aperture from f/2.4-4.8 where as most phones have a fixed aperture of f/2.4. In low light conditions with an high aperture more light is allowed to enter resulting in better and less pixellated pics. In bright conditions, i really doubt how the N86 would use its variable aperture to any effect and how it makes for crisper photos. The only advantage the N86 will have is in challenging light conditions where the aperture plays a better role.

Empty pitchers sound much, as they say.

ooh please make this your siggy, at least people will know that you dont know a **** about photography.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

you really wanna fight ? ha ha ha ha .
go have a nice sleep , you need it cause its good for brain .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom