N81, the Truth...(the Nokia VS SE battle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
most of the nokia phones sold are mostly mid and low ranged phones , high end phones are either selling of HTC (WinMo) , SE , or iphones . with an exception of N95 and N82

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
lol, im not saying that symbian sucks, symbian plays a very important role in the sale of phones but not all of it.
lol @ "Nowhere is the reason behind nokia's fame is an OS!" the only reason i suppose nseries is running is because of s60 os

I don't think so! Ask some guy what is the reason behind his buying an N73 and hear the reply. The instant reply would be because of it's big screen, camera and stylish looks(not to forget the Music in the Music Edition) and some other reasons. I don't think anybody will claim it has Symbian but 1 in 1000 will!:lol:

Coool

I'm Back!:D
Yaar! I can't stop laughing with your posts!!:lol:

The instant reply would be because of it's camera

So your point is there is no better cam than N73ME @ that price??

The instant reply would be because of it's stylish looks

You call that brick as a stylish??

(not to forget the Music in the Music Edition)

Do you think, There is improved SQ in N73ME than N73 standard edition??

Only junkie will answer this question!!

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
My seniors are placed in Symbian, no doubts.
And i never said i know symbian programming.

XS++ is a very famous sony ericsson flashing software. go figure out who is the XS++ team.

Enough of OT, get back to Nokia vs SE. :grin: !!!!

Now where did x++ come from , i am only talking about symbian . Anyway i thrashed u because u accused someone of not knowing anything about symbian OS but it is the other way around.
OK back to point .
My friend wanted to buy n73 but his budget was just 8-9k . I asked him why he only wanted n73 . He said ," dont you know man , its a n series phone , they are the best , they have many softwares ". I told him to get i450 and said it had s60 too . He :- Are u mad, I am not buying anything other then n-series . After some days i met him and he had n70 me with him which he got for some 8.5k .
I said ", dude i450 is better then n70 and they have the same OS and cost almost the same . HE :- Dont fool me dude i have a N series phone and you want me to buy samsung ?, I dont know what OS you are talking about but i am enjoying n-series software .
Me : - WTF , palm on face .

Anyway the point is most people dont know what s60 is but they surely trust nokia since they have seen various apps supported by nokia phones .They wont even would know the diff between s40 and s60 but will blindly buy nokia . Anyway most teenagers prefer a good OS based phones and uncles and aunties prefer simple utility phones now a days .

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
So your point is there is no better cam than N73ME @ that price??

You call that brick as a stylish??

Do you think, There is improved SQ in N73ME than N73 standard edition??

Only junkie will answer this question!!

Ans1: No it is not my point! I never told about the quality of cams but the "brand name" of the phones which make their "not so good" cameras good.

Ans2: I am not talking about the weight, I am talking about it's finish and nice build quality.

Ans3: No I don't think so! I just wrote them in brackets because many people will highlight the words Music in a music edition of N73.

Satisfied!!:lol:

Last edited:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Alright, So what's the point ??

Nokia has awesome OS ??? Is OS and Apps only criteria ?
So nokia is best ???

But SE phone are more stylish and not sucker like Nokia. So STFU Nokia phones,

Since we are style conscious !!
We have phones like w880, w890, T700, C510 ! And SE tries to keep all new phones sleek as possible, w705 is 14-15mm ! Same with w580 Etc.
That's the major reason my girl friends got w580s ! And the wonder SE calm shell phones. w350, Z550 , w710 etc.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Alright, So what's the point ??

Nokia has awesome OS ??? Is OS and Apps only criteria ?
So nokia is best ???

But SE phone are more stylish and not sucker like Nokia. So STFU Nokia phones,

Since we are style conscious !!
We have phones like w880, w890, T700, C510 ! And SE tries to keep all new phones sleek as possible, w705 is 14-15mm ! Same with w580 Etc.
That's the major reason my girl friends got w580s ! And the wonder SE calm shell phones. w350, Z550 , w710 etc.

Dude cant you read the thread properly , this thread was never about who is the best , read all the posts carefully if u can . I always said that built quality of nokia was bad . But this thread is about diff OS's . And only style does not make a good phone . I had k750 , w810 earlier but i liked my n91 more because of its os . My girlfriend has an iphone not only because of it sexy looks but also for its wonderful OS .
You are a clear sony fanboy who treats all other phones except sony for crap .
I wonder if u get paid by sony to post in tech forums ;-)

Coool

I'm Back!:D
Satisfied!!:lol:
A Big No

Ans1: No it is not my point! I never told about the quality of cams but the "brand name" of the phones which make their "not so good" cameras good.

So you like the cam of N73ME very much because of their company and not K810?:lol:

Ans2: I am not talking about the weight, I am talking about it's finish and nice build quality.
Once use the phone and talk!! The phone build quality sucks (not that much) there is a big prob with joystick!!!

Ans3: No I don't think so! I just wrote them in brackets because many people will highlight the words Music in a music edition of N73.

Nower days almost nobody (youth) buying the phone without looking there reviews at sites and asking the opinion in the forum's (example this one)..

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
So you like the cam of N73ME very much because of their company and not K810?:lol:

K810I is only good in cam because of XENON FLASH and maybe better than n73 in sq rest all phone is crap infront of n73

N73 is really great VFM.....

only bad point about it was POP-PORT :|

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
after my 5800 breaks i am defenitely thinking of switching to sony . my k750 feels very suited for me . and from my past experience SONY rules anytime since PS1

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Some like Nokia and some like SE...Its just a matter of personal perferences..

Though I feel that no. of people who like Nokia will be more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom