Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
The Spirit 4/10

This is the most dumb superhero ever.
I guess at that time when it launched (original comic script) there were very few such superhero comic strips...that may be the only reason it was hit(???)

Totally b-grade story....no idea how the original script was but if the even even relates to the original thing 10%....it was not good.

"I'm octopus and I've eight of everything"...come on man who wrote them???

Only thing I liked is the cinematography (yes, I've not seen Sin City) so it was a new treatment for me and camera angles were also different everything else is just WTF...and BORING

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Well, had the chance to watch quite a few english movies lately, including some very bad ones. Do not watch District 9, Paranormal Activity, The Blair Witch Project.

District 9 is the worst of them all, don't know how it got nominations in the Oscars. And it is sick and has disturbing scenes.

The Blair Witch Project and Paranormal Activity leaves so many questions unanswered in the end. And hate those movies where it is shown by camera which is held by the protagonist. Both of these movies are like this.

Children of the Corn is another sick and bad movie.

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Heard that one of the sickest movies ever made is being released in the US - The Human Centipede. People have been throwing up in the movie hall while seeing this movie. Check out the trailer on youtube. It is indeed sick and horrible. I will not say anything about that to spoil the fact. See for yourself if you have the guts.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
including some very bad ones. Do not watch District 9, Paranormal Activity, The Blair Witch Project.

Man, these movies come in bad lot?!!!
And specially D9!!!!!!!!!

Hey, bhagwan, uthale.....

Heard that one of the sickest movies ever made is being released in the US - The Human Centipede. People have been throwing up in the movie hall while seeing this movie. Check out the trailer on youtube. It is indeed sick and horrible. I will not say anything about that to spoil the fact. See for yourself if you have the guts.

Already posted about it in "Must watch" thread ;-)

D

Deleted member 26636

Well, had the chance to watch quite a few english movies lately, including some very bad ones. Do not watch District 9, Paranormal Activity, The Blair Witch Project.

hmmm....hmmmmm....don't know what to say....did you enjoy watching kambakht ishq or housefull or perhaps prince?

Krow

Crowman
Do not watch District 9,

District 9 is the worst of them all, don't know how it got nominations in the Oscars. And it is sick and has disturbing scenes.
Give some good reasons at least. So many awesome films have sick and disturbing scenes, like Pi, Requiem for a dream, A Clockwork Orange, etc. The list is so long that I don't even want to think about it. What you can take or not is a personal thing.

Personally, I felt District 9 was a refreshing sci-fi movie. It is not the best or in the top 10 or anything like that, but it is a well made one, with a good storyline. That is what matters. The characterisation was good, with the lead acting well. The story and dialogues were really good and the cinematography was nice too. Most dialogues were ad-libbed and all the aliens were played by just one actor. I liked it a lot.

D9 a good movie??!! Hey bhagwan, uthale.....
Okay, we all respect an opinion here, but please give proper reasons.

red dragon

Master troll
Irreversible is a sick movie too,it is very well made,acting is good,so is the sory line,but at the end of it,you feel very low,just like Requiem.Where in Trainspotting,it gets really depressing after the death of the infant,but it ends in a very bright note.

Rahim

Married!
Unless you are an ateist, you will repel at this blasphemous movie by Scorcese, The Last Temptation of Christ. I dont understand why so much liberty is taken to malign such a great leader. Even though i completed the movie but cant stomach the dirty minds of the people associated with the movie.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hum Tum aur Ghost 3.5/10

A borefest.
Arshd Warsi is the only reson u may enjoy a few scenes of this move and he's the only....no no not only he, actually its Dia, Boman and a lot of others who will bore u.

I could not finish the movie. Very rarely I do that, that I keep a movie unfinished, but its not worth it.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Watched Shayamalan's 'The Happenning' yesterday. The beginning was interesting but the climax left a lot of questions unanswered. It was as if the director could not find a decent answer to the happennings shown in the movie and ended the movie in a hurry. 3/10 for me. All the marks only for the 1st half, 2nd half was boring.

BTW, can anyone answer my questions on 'Traitor' on the must watch movies thread?

sujoyp

Grand Master
^^ Khatta meetha was really a bore...from 1st to last scene there was akki crying for money..uff what a torture

Marmaduke...A dog story

Didnt like it much...sort of old ghisa pita funda

R2K

In the Zone
seen a lot of shitty movies lately Funny people....OMG it was more boring than my math classes in the school
bounty hunter......watched it hoping that it will get better at the end......but u will sure yell WTF at the end if u sit with that mindset .......seriously a PITA movie. So Don't waste ur money or bandwidth on these movies

Top Bottom