Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

GigaHeartz

Off the beaten track
300 is a stupid movie.. apparently there is a spoof version available.. You know what kind of movies end up being spoofed right?..The warriours were very rough and tough and skilled and so on theek hai but whats the matter with the voiceover.. it gets irritating as hell after the first few minutes

Beowulf is another stupid animated movie. I'm not blaming the gfx but the story sucks. Lack of action , same mistakes repeted by beowulf. No thrill at all.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
^^Not indian dude, it's same everywhere!! Mall Cop was #1 in US for 3 weeks , what can u say abt tht?

Krow

Crowman
Wiki it please. This film could have been good but was undone by over interference from the studio. David Fincher anyways left a mark in the cinema industry with great films later. :)

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
ALL the BEST - 3/10

Really what a pathetic movie..No storyline ....all chutzpah..3 marks given only due to some funny scenes...This is not expected frm Rohit Shetty who directed Golmaal and Golmaal Returns !!!

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
BLUE-5/10..much better than all the best...
itni ghatiya bhi nahin hai ki u cant watch on your lappy :D

chiggy wiggy is gud ...otherwise nothing gr8 in story

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Mr and Mrs Khanna 1/10..

1 no only due to song dont say alvida..I am still trying to find a reason why salman and kareena agreed to act and why producer made this movie ??? I think just to dump his black money :lol:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Old School 5/10

This is a boring movie.
Looks like those bollywood movies who try to grab audience with lots and lots of guest appearance.

Don't watch.
This was supposed to be a comedy which miserably fails at it.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
so desperate and pissed was i when i was unable to watch the manchester derby yesterday.was switchin through the channels when i saw this lol movie.

Bullet-Ek Dhamaka

awesome roflol material.

rating-NA.we rate movies,not cartoons :lol:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Final Destination(2009) 4/10

I used to like this series, fav was second part but IMO this series is dying too.

They tried to put some story kind of breaks b/w death scenes. Even death scenes are not convincing or shocking anymore, they are just gory...

Stay away from this one. If u had to watch a Final Destination movie, watch the first two parts.

Top Bottom