Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

red dragon

Master troll
Irreversible is a sick movie too,it is very well made,acting is good,so is the sory line,but at the end of it,you feel very low,just like Requiem.Where in Trainspotting,it gets really depressing after the death of the infant,but it ends in a very bright note.

Rahim

Married!
Unless you are an ateist, you will repel at this blasphemous movie by Scorcese, The Last Temptation of Christ. I dont understand why so much liberty is taken to malign such a great leader. Even though i completed the movie but cant stomach the dirty minds of the people associated with the movie.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hum Tum aur Ghost 3.5/10

A borefest.
Arshd Warsi is the only reson u may enjoy a few scenes of this move and he's the only....no no not only he, actually its Dia, Boman and a lot of others who will bore u.

I could not finish the movie. Very rarely I do that, that I keep a movie unfinished, but its not worth it.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Watched Shayamalan's 'The Happenning' yesterday. The beginning was interesting but the climax left a lot of questions unanswered. It was as if the director could not find a decent answer to the happennings shown in the movie and ended the movie in a hurry. 3/10 for me. All the marks only for the 1st half, 2nd half was boring.

BTW, can anyone answer my questions on 'Traitor' on the must watch movies thread?

sujoyp

Grand Master
^^ Khatta meetha was really a bore...from 1st to last scene there was akki crying for money..uff what a torture

Marmaduke...A dog story

Didnt like it much...sort of old ghisa pita funda

R2K

In the Zone
seen a lot of shitty movies lately Funny people....OMG it was more boring than my math classes in the school
bounty hunter......watched it hoping that it will get better at the end......but u will sure yell WTF at the end if u sit with that mindset .......seriously a PITA movie. So Don't waste ur money or bandwidth on these movies

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
ummm.... people did like district 9, I know it, but vegetarians should stay away from it. I really felt like throwing up at certain points in the movie.
After it was over I started feeling a strange nausea and thought I had been gripped by some virus from an alien land. I behaved strangely for the whole day, couldn't eat much and kept checking if my nails were at the right place. saw some bad dreams that night. Thank god I was feeling alright the next day.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
ummm.... people did like district 9, I know it, but vegetarians should stay away from it. I really felt like throwing up at certain points in the movie.
After it was over I started feeling a strange nausea and thought I had been gripped by some virus from an alien land. I behaved strangely for the whole day, couldn't eat much and kept checking if my nails were at the right place. saw some bad dreams that night. Thank god I was feeling alright the next day.

LOL...................................this is great

If D9 made u throw up then what would u do seeing SAW :-D

And, r u sure u r alright, ur skin might be changing just at ur backside, where u r not able to see...
and have u tried eating catfood as u could not eat normal food :-D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Come consbiracy brewing up ?

Now watch District 13. Make sure u don't go flying thru your window

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
No, I didn't try anything on that day and I was fine the next. And as I said, I'm a vegetarian. Actually, my symptoms started to subside as soon as I hit the delete button on my keyboard after selecting the file named District9.mkv
My brother did warn me once that if somebody recommends SAW to me, I should ignore the suggestion with some seriousness. He also asked me to stay away from his room once coz he was watching resident evil.
ooooooo, I so love the toy stories and spider mans :lol:

sandeepk

Journeyman
^^ +1.
Very bad direction by Priyadarshan (nearly amateurish). Has to be his most badly made movie.
I would rate it even lower at 2/10.

Piyush

Lanaya
LOL...................................this is great

If D9 made u throw up then what would u do seeing SAW :-D

And, r u sure u r alright, ur skin might be changing just at ur backside, where u r not able to see...
and have u tried eating catfood as u could not eat normal food :-D

:lol:

anyways did u watch all 6 parts of saw?

sujoyp

Grand Master
Hello Darling....3/10

Very bad movie...not worth wasting time...all failed actors together...even they found chunky pandey from somewhere

Top Bottom