Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

quan chi

mortal kombat
The fifth element
Boring & garbage. Don't understand how this garbage became a hit? People pay to see this kind of shit.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Alien Covenant
I liked Prometheus. But this films is totally weakest of the series. Better to avoid even if you are an alien fan.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Judwaa 2
Nope I didn't had the courage to see the entire movie.. By mistake saw few scenes from the movie maybe max watched around 1 hr of it then I couldn't take it anymore. Honestly the original judwaa looks like a masterpiece in front of this movie. Acting, cast & dialogues were far superior in the original. The dialogues are poor, weak screenplay, acting is dumb, direction is worse. Those heroines were very irritating when they tried to act. Its a total nonsense movie. I don't know made for which type of viewers.

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
The fifth element
Boring & garbage. Don't understand how this garbage became a hit? People pay to see this kind of shit.
I actually found it kind of funny. Yes, its a really cliche movie, but it's one of those cult classics I think.

Alien Covenant
I liked Prometheus. But this films is totally weakest of the series. Better to avoid even if you are an alien fan.
Agreed. In my opinion, the whole movie fell apart when they walk around on an uncharted planet that they have never been to before without wearing any kind of protective gear. Yes, the atmosphere is breathable, but there are also alien contagions and what not. And just as I guessed, this becomes a plot point later as few of the crew get exposed. Anything that comes after this did not have any impact on me whatsoever.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Alien Covenant was a total dissapointment, they relied more on "shock" horror as compared to subtler approach in the first Alien movie.
Still, Aliens is still my most favourite in the series.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
30 Days of Night: Dark Days (2010) - compared to the first one this one is so boring and bland.

Top Bottom