Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

R2K

In the Zone
The Accidental Husband (2008) - IMDb
The worst Rom/com movie i have watched in my life...And it was obvious that the makers of the movie didn't know wTF they are doing
They even managed to put a hindi and tamil song in this POS.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Oceans 11 and 12
I found these movies to be retarded.
:shock: . Well user opinions varies but frankly I have no idea why those great movies you found as 'retarded' :!:
lol....i think they were targeting this movie towards teenage audience...the dialogues were too cheesy sometimes:grin:
Btw that chick in the movie was kinda hot;-):-D

Ya, that chick was as well as her red Ducati :))

R2K

In the Zone
^^
and i think apple paid a lot of money to the makers of this flick for product placement....I have lost count of how many times they displayed the iphone and macbook pro being used by the main characters

ithehappy

Human Spambot
^^
and i think apple paid a lot of money to the makers of this flick for product placement....I have lost count of how many times they displayed the iphone and macbook pro being used by the main characters

Oh..forgot that !

ithehappy

Human Spambot
The Others. Oh What a thriller! I almost slept at the midway. Nicole's acting was great anyway, but the movie is pathetic.

The Others (2001) - IMDb

quan chi

mortal kombat
game
*www.imdb.com/title/tt1772872/
i dont know why i watched the movie.hadnt there been any such rules in this forum i would have used some words which suits the movie's dialogues,majority of the acting,and in the end the story very well.

this film should pay the public instead for watching it.dont even think to watch this nonsense.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
The Others. Oh What a thriller! I almost slept at the midway. Nicole's acting was great anyway, but the movie is pathetic.

The Others (2001) - IMDb
Dude, day by day I'm getting shocked by ur choices for movies for favs and pits!!!

The Others is a great movie. Period!

Life in a metro(2007)
That was one hell of a lousy movie to watch

I liked that movie. Would rather say loved that movie.

game
Game (2011) - IMDb
i dont know why i watched the movie.hadnt there been any such rules in this forum i would have used some words which suits the movie's dialogues,majority of the acting,and in the end the story very well.

this film should pay the public instead for watching it.dont even think to watch this nonsense.

The Game is an adaptation of Agatha Christies novel "And then there were none". A hollywood version of same name is also present.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Dude, day by day I'm getting shocked by ur choices for movies for favs and pits!!!

The Others is a great movie. Period!

:!: You may know opinion varies. So Others is a pathetic imo, but not for you, simple. Day by day you are getting shocked? How? :!::!::!: Gimme some examples...

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
The Game is an adaptation of Agatha Christies novel "And then there were none". A hollywood version of same name is also present.

are you sure! though i havent read the novel yet.But its synopsis says something different.Or you mean it is loosely based.

anyways first of all i did not liked the dialogues or script they are too too lousy.casting worst followed by acting.Story presentation has no meaning or connection.:-x

if it is completely based on what you said then it is a great insult to agatha christie.

Btw did you liked the movie? :grin:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^ And Then There Were None (1945) - IMDb

Check out the synopsis its quite similar to Game. The movie has good rating. I've just got it and yet to see.
And, have not intention to watch Game.

quan chi

mortal kombat
And, have not intention to watch Game.

i am speaking about this movie only.me too yet to see that 1945 classic.

anyways do watch it(bollywood version).only that island part is similar after that what happens is a torture to the brain followed by stupid dialogues and acting ever!

As i have said certain kinds of words are forbidden in this forum.otherwise the movie deserves even worst.
watch it but at your own risk later dont balme me that i havent warned you.:D

Top Bottom