Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

bhushanm

I Am Jack's Assembly Line
All those who liked Fight Club, I recommend you read the original novel by the same name by Chuck Palahniuk. You will have a newfound respect for it. It is one of the best movie (and novel) I have come across in a long long time.

As for the worst movie in recent times, I would say Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. So much and so many details from the book have been omitted from the movie that I wonder how Rowling okay-ed the adaptation.

The Twilight series are an abomination on the Vampire genre. It is like an bleeding puss filled decaying infection that needs to be hacked off and incinerated off the history of the genre. Vampires that shine in daylight - can things get any more gay!?

Oh, and I agree with the guy who mentioned all/most bolly movies.

Last edited:

doomgiver

Warframe
Dragon Ball Evolution....total insult to original DBZ :twisted:
the one word that comes to mind is "rape". a great series, raped to death and then insulted like this.... my mind is numb.

and the actor who plays goku, even my pet squirrel can defeat him in unarmed combat.

just what were they smoking when they decided to make the film?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
FALTU- faltu movie but not a love story. Keep your mind out of this affair. Commendable performance at the end.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Hunt to Kill. Weird, disgusting, pathetic, useless movie. Poor poor acting, everybody acted so badly, and worst directing. Complete crap. 97 mins went on like 970 mins.

Hunt to Kill (2010) - IMDb

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
ajayritik said:
Not all Hindi or Bollywood movies are bad.
Correct :+1:

There are many movies that are good and I have watched. For some reason I cant remember specific names other than Tare Zameen Par, 3 Idiots, etc :(

ajayritik

Technomancer
^He might learn at TDF than risk wasting precious time watching a crap movie.

So Rahim, you are saying there aren't any English movies that are crap!
I would say I would rather spend time on TDF than watching some English movies.
I can recommend one for you Skyline.
Trust me after you watch this movie even a hindi movie which doesnt make any sense or any south indian movie would look great!

ithehappy

Human Spambot
So Rahim, you are saying there aren't any English movies that are crap!
I would say I would rather spend time on TDF than watching some English movies.
I can recommend one for you Skyline.
Trust me after you watch this movie even a hindi movie which doesnt make any sense or any south indian movie would look great!

Correct. Language is nothing for a movie, the Story, Acting, Editing, Camera work and Direction is. There are Hindi movies like 3 Idiots, Tare Zameen Par and others are of world class level. Similarly there are English movies which are pathetic, like you mentioned 'Skyline'.
I don't watch Hindi movies at all(besides few) but won't say crap about it.

Top Bottom