Musicians Corner V1: Cover Band Edition

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
@DeSmOnD dAvId - I saw your youtube channel & you have a Pink Floyd cover. Ever tried the "Comfortably Numb" solo ?
Been trying since morning but having problems on the second part.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
@DeSmOnD dAvId - I saw your youtube channel & you have a Pink Floyd cover. Ever tried the "Comfortably Numb" solo ?
Been trying since morning but having problems on the second part.

Thanks for reminding, I need to get a go at it.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi guys,

I need Hotel California Intro Tabs (if you've listen to the song) the opening intro I looked all over but couldn't find the accurate one

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Hi guys,

I need Hotel California Intro Tabs (if you've listen to the song) the opening intro I looked all over but couldn't find the accurate one

I don't play the accurate one, in the accurate one, you need to capo the 5th (or 7th) fret, I don't remember which.

The one I play goes like this : Bm-F-A-E-G-D-Em-F

If you want the Hell Freezes Over live intro :

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
@Zangetsu I will record the intro of Hotel California if possible soon. But I have the ending solo recorded

Which keyboard do you have? Do you have a pitch shift pedal on it?

Great job BTW :D

^thanks desmo

the chord progression u have posted is for the strumming pattern right...:wink:

Yes. Intro and verse. I have not included the chorus chord progression because I don't remember. :p

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^

That's a Roland GW7. I don't have a pitch pedal. I have a pitch band(a handle like thing for bending). But wasn't able to use it during the video as I was recording with my left hand :p

Your Guitar cover is also very good. Nice job there :D

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Producing music. Like what people do to make movie soundtracks, etc. Its called music direction in bollywood.

Basically it means you use a studio setup to make music. However, you can also use DAWs to make studio quality soundtracks at home. Some DAWS are LMMS, Ableton Live and FL Studio. LMMS is free and relatively easier to use

Could explain more, but on phone now.

Top Bottom