What I have seen:
Up
Kung fu panda series
Wreck it Ralph
Despicable me(both)
Madagascar(2may be, I don't remember)
Mega mind
Rio (both)
, now got penguins of Madagascar to watch and Gambler too.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Kingsman : Secret Service 8/10

A bit slow in the mid section.

- - - Updated - - -

Want to mention two movies here. Found these and in no position to get these.

The Petrified Forest

and

Le Samouraï

May be few of you here can get me a review on these.

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Re-watched Coherence.

Changing my rating of 7 to 8.5 or something. I didn't even get the movie one third or even less first time!

Huge Huge spoiler below:

*i.imgur.com/3iE5y7Q.png

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Re-watched Coherence.

Changing my rating of 7 to 8.5 or something. I didn't even get the movie one third or even less first time!

Huge Huge spoiler below:

*i.imgur.com/3iE5y7Q.png

Movie is good. And that's not actually a spoiler. That's the timeline of the movie, which only the die hard movie buff will even "try" to comprehend.
I need second viewing of the movie. They manage to tell a good story with lots of easter eggs with the kind of budget they had.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
From dusk till dawn ?/10

I mean...what the fcuk kind of movie is that?

Ok, ok I agree Tarantino wrote it and acted in it (not guest appearance but full time) along with George Clooney and Salma Hayek in her full glory but stil the question remains.....what the fcuk kind of movie is that?!!!

Madness!

icebags

Technomancer
From dusk till dawn ?/10

I mean...what the fcuk kind of movie is that?

Ok, ok I agree Tarantino wrote it and acted in it (not guest appearance but full time) along with George Clooney and Salma Hayek in her full glory but stil the question remains.....what the fcuk kind of movie is that?!!!

Madness!

a v movie.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Feast 1,2,3 - Takes up all cliches from monster slasher movies and then murder them for good. You never know who's gonna croak next. It can be the hero you were rooting for. Over the top movie lampooning slasher genre. If you are not living on the edge, you are talking too much space. And character intros were super fun.
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7707/16935954089_254e2fa04b_c.jpg

Detective Byomkesh Bakshy - Dark movie. Pretty good acting from main villain. End was a bit difficult to digest. A slasher movie end IMO.

The Collector - It's re-enactment of Saw series in a house. Again, there are few slasher movie cliches.

Top Bottom