Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ajayritik

Technomancer
@ harry10 since you were watching Dhoom 3 on TV I thought we have an option to not watch it in case you didn't like it unless you are watching in a theater

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
I can't seem to understand why would critics compare Haider with bang bang? Like they are worlds apart. Haider is a serious movie with good story and good execution and bang bang is just shitload of nonsensical stuff.

And I'm pretty sure that BB would earn more than Haider because **** logic and because its Bollywood.

icebags

Technomancer
Watched Million Dollar Arm (2014)...

Music : A.R. Rahman

Based on True Events...also shoot in India...!!!

Don't Miss it..!!!

Rinku Singh and Dinesh Patel.
The first Indian national ever to sign a contract with a major American sports club.

good job, its an interesting movie none the less, putting aside stereotype image of india in the west.

:) go watch it without any hesitation.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
I can't seem to understand why would critics compare Haider with bang bang? Like they are worlds apart. Haider is a serious movie with good story and good execution and bang bang is just shitload of nonsensical stuff.

And I'm pretty sure that BB would earn more than Haider because **** logic and because its Bollywood.

Hollywood is no different. Transformers earns lot more than Intelligent sci fi like Edge of tomorrow.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Hollywood is no different. Transformers earns lot more than Intelligent sci fi like Edge of tomorrow.
But transformers isn't compared to any serious movie, anyone who watches transformers, watches it for the action and gfx not for any kind of story. But here BB is supposed to be an 'official' remake of Knight and Day, but its an official remake of BS

harry10

Gadgets freak
@ harry10 since you were watching Dhoom 3 on TV I thought we have an option to not watch it in case you didn't like it unless you are watching in a theater

Yup. Actually a friend who is big Aamir Khan fan urged me to watch it. I didn't want to as everyone was ridiculing it but to please him I saw it. And it proved to be much worse than what I imagined it will be.

Watched A Walk Among the Tombstones. Strictly OK. Usual Liam Nesson show. Had more expectations. Even if you skip it you won't miss anything special.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Yup. Actually a friend who is big Aamir Khan fan urged me to watch it. I didn't want to as everyone was ridiculing it but to please him I saw it. And it proved to be much worse than what I imagined it will be.
The Bolded part is really funny. To please someone you watch a movie. Was your friend GF?

R2K

In the Zone
21 Jump street
Funny movie
22 Jump street
Even though whole internet is agreeing that it better than first one I didn't think so. But still a fun flick

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Anabelle- B5 Row, Midnight Show, less than 10 people in the whole theater and 11.1 Surround can fcuk sh!t up. Shd not have done that.

Top Bottom