Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

cyborg47

Technomancer
I know where you saw it :D

Well I too watched The Hobbit : The desolation of Smaug - Rating - 9/10 Way better than AUJ and this is a movie which you can see quite a few times even if it is 2 and half hour long it does not feel like it , time flows to quickly , One of the best of this year . The CGI was great the acting was great the Action it never stopped . Good to see Legolas again and Tauriel was a lovely addition and SMAUG - He is FIRE , He is DEATH . Benedict Cumberbatch was superb choice for voicing Smaug . Pumped up for There and Back Again .
Evangeline Lilly looks beautiful as an elf more than she does as a human, lol. I was drooling every time she was on the screen, brilliant casting choice.

ajayritik

Technomancer
One of the best. An excellent thriller and acting is brilliant.

Pretty decent picture of future.

My thought is that it is spelled as Se7en probably to add more mystery.

Definitely a must watch. One of the best movies for me.

Very Good Movie...Also don't miss the soundtrack "Heart Filthy Lesson" at the end.

I liked the movie till the point it's revealed who the killer is. But somehow the climax looked odd to me.
Nevertheless the movie was good.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Seven was good but too dark. My favorite david fincher movies are the game ( a total mind**** movie, the lead character goes through one turmoil to another and you will wonder if you had been in that situation , you would have lost your sanity) and the girl with dragon tattoo ( one of the few movies where remake is better than original)

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
I have watched both and i feel the english version is better than the spanish one. Better paced, better male lead and very absorbing

harsh1387

Broken In
Riddick
I had read so many bad reviews for it so wasnt too keen on watching. However it wasn't that bad. Action is good. Story is weak. One time watch.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Watched :

Prowl - the movie is OKish type [ one time watch ].

Dawn of The Dead [ 1978 ] - after a long time seeing a zombie movie, well an old one and it feels great to watch such a classic.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
been long time so watched this one => Turbo: F.A.S.T. (TV Series 2013 8/10
just for the sake of imagination like a snail race in real race & win :lol:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
The Slumber Party Massacre 1982 - now this one is a underrated classic but the only BIG CON is it revealed the identity of the main character from the very beginning which ruined the suspense these kinds of movies usually should have.

lol. watched. kind of slow, but there was some groovy synthesized stuff in the score

Riddick, was like alien survival adventure, there are a bunch of sudden, very gory scenes. the token women had some disgustingly sexist dialogues.

Top Bottom