Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ithehappy

Human Spambot
A good joke to end the year 2013!
Thanks Rhitwick!
Lol what do expect from a SRK fanboy? To them even Pacino over-reacts! Better leave them alone ;)

Damn seems everyone liked Riddick, I hated that movie to the core, acting, plot, everything! Maybe because I haven't seen the earlier versions! Hmm...!

ashs1

Padawan
saw dhoom 3 yesterday.. seemed average... :/
Aamir was decent..
AB jr. was as usual..poker-face..
uday chopra gave me head-ache.

Katrina was gorgeous !! :D

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Watched Prisoners - 8/10 This is one disturbing movie . The performances of Both Gyllenhaal and Jackman were one of their best of their career . The Cinematography was outstanding and the score complemented the dark tone of the film . Good movie even though some parts felt rushed .

Last edited:

ajayritik

Technomancer
Yup, its unbearable in 'My Name is Khan' too...oh wait :p

Wait for what?
you have more movies to add in the list?
Please let me know if you have trouble remembering the names of movies acted by SRK and which are classics in Hamming.
I will be glad to share.

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Guys any average/good list of bollywood movies(2012-13) to watch ?,i rarely watch any movies(might be 1 or 2 per year :p)

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
The Lunchbox is the only hindi cinema which appealed to me in 2013. No drama, no songs , just life passing by through the perspective of a lonely man. Just substantiates that even if you have lost something in life, it can still be beautiful.

Having watched so many movies over the years, i find these "realistic" movies more absorbing than flashy ones. For an hour or two, i become the character and view life through his/her eyes. I almost slept during Iron man 3 ,but did not miss a single moment of the lunchbox.

ashs1

Padawan
Guys any average/good list of bollywood movies(2012-13) to watch ?,i rarely watch any movies(might be 1 or 2 per year :p)

I liked these movies :

Bhag milkha bhag
Ranjhanna
special 26
Vishwaroop
Kai po che!
Madras Cafe
Lunchbox.

Satyagraha and Attacks of 26/11 were also decent.

Top Bottom