Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Watched Moon (2009) - IMDb 9/10 , One of the best Sci-Fi movies I have seen , Great Acting by Sam Rockwell , Script was great and the direction was superb . The Pacing also seemed good . Considering they were on a low budget the Vfx seem to look good . Background Score enhances some scenes very much, the tension and a scary feeling present throughout the movie is done well . All in all a Must watch even if you are not fan of this genre.

This just kicks the last Sci-Fi film I watched Into Oblivion. :p

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Watched Moon (2009) - IMDb 9/10 , One of the best Sci-Fi movies I have seen , Great Acting by Sam Rockwell , Script was great and the direction was superb . The Pacing also seemed good . Considering they were on a low budget the Vfx seem to look good . Background Score enhances some scenes very much, the tension and a scary feeling present throughout the movie is done well . All in all a Must watch even if you are not fan of this genre.

TBH I didn't know about Rockwell till that movie

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Yeah, that movie is awesome.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox (Video 2013) - IMDb 8/10 I Don't recall when was the last animated movie which got me so thrilled. :D must watch

Flash

Lost in speed
First movie that involves lots about flash, i would say..
In previous movies (JL: Doom/JL:Crisis on two earths), flash's just like supporting character, but flashpoint(being about flash) revealed more about the flash.

Superman was a child , when he was crashed into Smallville. Though this movie is about alternate universe, superman should've been a child (when crashed to metropolis) but this movie portrayed him as an adult..

Am i missng something?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
First movie that involves lots about flash, i would say..
In previous movies (JL: Doom/JL:Crisis on two earths), flash's just like supporting character, but flashpoint(being about flash) revealed more about the flash.

Superman was a child , when he was crashed into Smallville. Though this movie is about alternate universe, superman should've been a child (when crashed to metropolis) but this movie portrayed him as an adult..

Am i missng something?

His pod crashed 30 years before the movie is set . Flash sees this in his alternate-universe memory when it was changing , Thomas Wayne also I think said that something crashed in Metropolis 30 years ago.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Guys any suggestions on good mystery movies?
Secret Window (2004) - IMDb
The Usual Suspects (1995) - IMDb
Shutter Island (2010) - IMDb
L.A. Confidential (1997) - IMDb
Zodiac (2007) - IMDb
Mulholland Dr. (2001) - IMDb
Vanilla Sky (2001) - IMDb
Fracture (2007) - IMDb

ajayritik

Technomancer
Secret Window (2004) - IMDb
The Usual Suspects (1995) - IMDb
Shutter Island (2010) - IMDb
L.A. Confidential (1997) - IMDb
Zodiac (2007) - IMDb
Mulholland Dr. (2001) - IMDb
Vanilla Sky (2001) - IMDb
Fracture (2007) - IMDb
Thanks Charan. Have watched Shutter Island from the list.

pratik385

In the zone
The Woman in Black - 5/10
LOL Zang you think this movie is horror :mrgreen: I got this from your horror movie list...Dissappointed!

Perfume: The Story of a Murderer - 5/10 (make it 4.8)
Dafaq was this! I started watching this movie at around 2 AM and was bloddy pissed at guy killing one after another beauty. This movie is kindof disturbing..

will watch Insidious, Cabin in the woods and Sinister this weekend, hope these will be good horror.

Guys any suggestions on good mystery movies?

Inception
Gone Baby Gone
Rear Window
Blue Velvet
A Few Good Man
Usual Suspects
Silience of the Lambs
Insomnia
Zodiac
Seven
Bourne Series
Momento