Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

icebags

Technomancer
yes, there is post credit scene. its a prelude to the upcoming x-men movie, there wolverine probably takes the lead role :) . (check imdb)

magneto and prof X working tog? meh. :D

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
The Wolverine - 7/10 , if possible watch it in 2D .. Studio is ruining the experience by making 3D movies.

I liked the 3D, but it was more in first half of the movie, non-existent in fight scenes involving 2nd half part. Also, though the glass provided has "uncountable" scratches but it strangely works well.

PS: Even I couldn't get to see post-credit scene.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
found post credit scene .. The Wolverine 2013 Post-Credits Scene - YouTube .. watch it before its taken down :p .. only watch if you have seen the movie.

Last edited:

ajayritik

Technomancer
Don't underestimate yourself. Take a chill-pill and ignore the comments; you've the right to ask anything.
Thanks Buddy!
I dont think ajayritik said anything wrong , come on guys its a movie thread and what he asked was certainly about a movie and this is certainly the right place to discuss it . Now you can find everyone talking about a nude scene in a movie freely even outside the internet its not that big of a deal.
Thanks Rajat. I always thought of folks out here to be my friends/pal just like how I discuss with my friends I thought I could discuss the same here. However I don't think rhitwick thinks like that.
Dude, I'm sorry that you are hurt by my words. I'm really sorry and I won't comment on this ever.
I don't think so. I have a feeling you will attack me again.
Anyways your apologies accepted in case they are genuine.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Watched Moon (2009) - IMDb 9/10 , One of the best Sci-Fi movies I have seen , Great Acting by Sam Rockwell , Script was great and the direction was superb . The Pacing also seemed good . Considering they were on a low budget the Vfx seem to look good . Background Score enhances some scenes very much, the tension and a scary feeling present throughout the movie is done well . All in all a Must watch even if you are not fan of this genre.

This just kicks the last Sci-Fi film I watched Into Oblivion. :p

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Watched Moon (2009) - IMDb 9/10 , One of the best Sci-Fi movies I have seen , Great Acting by Sam Rockwell , Script was great and the direction was superb . The Pacing also seemed good . Considering they were on a low budget the Vfx seem to look good . Background Score enhances some scenes very much, the tension and a scary feeling present throughout the movie is done well . All in all a Must watch even if you are not fan of this genre.

TBH I didn't know about Rockwell till that movie

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Yeah, that movie is awesome.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox (Video 2013) - IMDb 8/10 I Don't recall when was the last animated movie which got me so thrilled. :D must watch

Flash

Lost in speed
First movie that involves lots about flash, i would say..
In previous movies (JL: Doom/JL:Crisis on two earths), flash's just like supporting character, but flashpoint(being about flash) revealed more about the flash.

Superman was a child , when he was crashed into Smallville. Though this movie is about alternate universe, superman should've been a child (when crashed to metropolis) but this movie portrayed him as an adult..

Am i missng something?

Top Bottom