Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

quan chi

mortal kombat
This movie was soo much better than man of steel, all my friends said the same.
The train scene+3d was EPIC---I was literally getting goosebumps

Dont know about man of steel.Haven't seen it. However this was nothing but crap compared to other X-men movies. You want train scene watch MI:1 again.
There were so many things going wrong in this movie(yes including story,direction etc etc) that i decided not to review it.

Last edited:

quagmire

Allllright !
We Need To Talk About Kevin - Haven't read the book which this is based on so cant rate.

Honestly this movie gave a new perspective on a parent-child relationship. Must watch IMO.

Acting: 10/10
Tilda Swinton: She totally deserved an Oscar.
Ezra Miller : Impressive. Doesn't get much screen time but certainly leaves a mark.

Added to the list of contemplation movies.

Do you think Kevin's mother was responsible in some way for his actions in some way?

Premium Rush - 7.5/10 If you're into bikes(cycles) this is one you can't certainly miss.

Plot : 6/10
Acting : JGL - Do I have to say anything? | Michael Shannon - As a bad cop villain he's great.
Screenplay : 8.5/10
Editing : 9/10
VFX : 8.5/10
OST : 8.5/10​

Crash - 9/10. Definite must watch.

Plot : 10/10
Acting : 10/10
Screenplay : 10/10
Editing : 10/10
Direction : 10/10​

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
We Need To Talk About Kevin - Haven't read the book which this is based on so cant rate.

Honestly this movie gave a new perspective on a parent-child relationship. Must watch IMO.

Acting: 10/10
Tilda Swinton: She totally deserved an Oscar.
Ezra Miller : Impressive. Doesn't get much screen time but certainly leaves a mark.

Added to the list of contemplation movies.

Do you think Kevin's mother was responsible in some way for his actions in some way?
Admit that you've seen this movie because you've already seen "The perks of being a wallflower" and was impressed by the acting of "Ezra Miller"!

quagmire

Allllright !
Admit that you've seen this movie because you've already seen "The perks of being a wallflower" and was impressed by the acting of "Ezra Miller"!

Sort of. I watched it mainly coz the first person is female (shot from her perspective) and such movies are rare. I don't want to sound sexist but I wanted to see how a female director handles drama based on a story.

ashs1

Padawan
its a rohit shetty film..would be a masala film..maybe kids would like it..
i m wondering how they changed the movie plot as it revolves around chetan bhagat's novel : Two states.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
its a rohit shetty film..would be a masala film..maybe kids would like it..
i m wondering how they changed the movie plot as it revolves around chetan bhagat's novel : Two states.

Lol no it's not based on two states,the two states movie is called Two States

Top Bottom