Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^ Welcome to the club. And you will discover new things every time you watch this movie from now onwards.

sorry for the offtopic.
Dude you are completely right.everytime you watch this movie and everytime you find something new.You are a true fan of this movie.:-o found something striking again.a member from our forum produced this movie.

Last edited:

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Murder 2 - Silence of the lamb ripoff. Prashant Narayanan has pulled out his role pretty well. He always does.

Scream 4 - Laughable and unreal. Still not repulsive. This one is going on Saw series' track. Lost count of who is whom.

sorry for the offtopic.
:-o found something striking again.a member from our forum produced this movie.

Who is that great person?

clmlbx

Technomancer
Priest: 5/10

we should not talk about "priest" in this thread. It was average movie.. would not give it more then 5.. this is not at all recommended. I would say pass it, n watch it on tv on day u could not find better things to watch.

Office space: 7/10

I had watched this earlier but kind of forgotten it. then day before yesterday I saw it on torrent. I watched it again yesterday. nice average day movie

ssb1551

Technomancer
Just watched Black Bread a.k.a Pa Negre a catalan movie...A must for all movie-buffs out there!! Amazing movie..a lotta symbolism...

Sorry I don't know if its mandatory to give imdb links but anyways here it goes for who just wanna know more about the movie :*www.imdb.com/title/tt1454523/

Primal Fear. :confused: What the...! (Yes, I understood it but..)
Primal Fear (1996) - IMDb

Amazing acting by Edward Norton, aint it?? The only other movies where Edward Norton has bettered over this would be American History X & 25th hour!!

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Amazing acting by Edward Norton, aint it?? The only other movies where Edward Norton has bettered over this would be American History X & 25th hour!!
Of course. I didn't see those movies, but Illusionist was great too, I mean the acting part ;)

adi007

Youngling
Pyaar ka panchnama 9/10
Must watch ..
especially for those who have experienced gals saying "i dont love you but i like you as a good friend very much .. lets be friends forever " :p Felt sorry for liquid .. :(
I may be wrong but i feel what is shown in the film are actual description of many gals .. I have personally seen(and little bit experienced) many case like that..
Film is a good lesson and eye opener may be for those who have been in those situations and are depressed

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Murder 2 - Silence of the lamb ripoff. Prashant Narayanan has pulled out his role pretty well. He always does.

Coming to Prashant Narayanan, I would highly recommend a powerful movie, Chhal, starring himself and Kay Kay Menon. It was released in 2002, I think.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Of course. I didn't see those movies, but Illusionist was great too, I mean the acting part ;)

Oh crap!!you haven't watched those 2 flicks of Edward Norton!!dude you gotta watch those especially American History X!!

Illusionist is a popcorn kinda movie!! and he can never act badly!!:)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@ a_medico, what I was trying to say to u since morning but my crappy office internet connection did not let me say....isn't Murder 2 a copy of The Chaser ?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@ rhitwick - Is Chaser the movie with playboy model Erika Elnaik??
I don't think so, Chaser is a korean movie and I did not see any actress of such name in the star cast.

Bbuddah Hoga Tera Baap 4.5/10

The only reason you should ever watch this movie is Amitabh. Just take anyone else in the place of AB and you get the crappiest, hammiest movie of the year.

I've heard of movies by Puri Jagannath. Pokiri is also his movie but this one just sucks....big time

The corniest line in the movie is making Hema Malini say "Bbuddah HOga Tera Baap"...

The main reason its in "Must watch...." thread is AB again. Was a fan of him since childhood, would always be but this one just does not cut. Mr. Nawarlal is a better movie than this.

Top Bottom