Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

D

Deleted member 26636

Just finished watching 'Zindagi na milegi dobara'....its a must watch...loved katrina...loved all the shayari and loved the songs....nice!!!

katrina has actually improved a lot in acting since her early days.....

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
a bit offtopic but wanted to ask has anyone in mumbai been able to see rise of the planet of apes...???i can't find it anywhere

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
^^
It was not released. Same with New Delhi.

lol what???The reviews also came out in the news...when did they decide to delay the release??was it last moment...because even tv channels like cnn ibn's rajeev masand reviewed it...

ok i was searching on the net a bit for the delayed release & i came up with this...

<I>Apes</I> caught in plex tussle

Apparently a revenue sharing deal is the prob..same like harry potter before....

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
It wa s released. Some controversy over how much the cinemas should recieve and how much the distributors. Same thing happened with HP7ptII. Its showing in the theatres, but not on all the ads in the paperz. Its better to go to the official site of say Inox than refer to the newspaper for that day. Btw Dumbledore totally talks about Aberforth casually, unlike the way its shown in HP7. Rise of the Planet of the apes is only available in hindi in the central suburbs :f some shows in Ulhasnagar and Kalyan and Vashi in English but nowhere else lol. I want to catch this one too.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
lol what???The reviews also came out in the news...when did they decide to delay the release??was it last moment...because even tv channels like cnn ibn's rajeev masand reviewed it...

ok i was searching on the net a bit for the delayed release & i came up with this...

<I>Apes</I> caught in plex tussle

Apparently a revenue sharing deal is the prob..same like harry potter before....

Well my experience was:

1. All online sites at NCR advertised it. When I tried to book, the site would not move forward. Be it bookmyshow or PVR portal.
2. Went to a PVR in person, and was told it has not released.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I Spit on your grave (2010) - 6.5/10
a good movie on revenge...but the revenge was very light...
Revenge was very light? You have gotta be kidding me. The revenge scenes were awesome & definitely more brutal compared to 'The Last House on the Left' remake. The only difference was that the rape in 'The Last House on the Left' was very repulsive compared to 'I Spit on your Grave'.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Revenge was very light? You have gotta be kidding me. The revenge scenes were awesome & definitely more brutal compared to 'The Last House on the Left' remake. The only difference was that the rape in 'The Last House on the Left' was very repulsive compared to 'I Spit on your Grave'.

how is the old version of it (I spit on grave)???

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Urf Professor Incomplete/10

Tried watching the movie last night, could not finish. Its a very badly made movie.

i totally loved it :razz: , i would definitely recommend you to complete it

Apocalypse Now

this is one intense movie.. recommended to all , must watch

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Updating the movies I've watched in last few days.

Hobo With A Shotgun 4/10

This is a typical b-movie! Comical hysterical villains and a man of no background standing up to them. Its like Singham of hollywood, or Ghatak or any Sunny Deol movie.

The movie is actually 20yrs late even comparing to bollywood standard w.r.t hollywood it might be some 35-40 yrs late.

Hanna 7/10

+ve points:-
1>The girl Saoirse Ronan, She's very beautiful
2>Background score
3>Cinematography

-ve points:-
What is left apart from the things mentioned above

Priest 6/10

Average action movie. Again on the theme of vampires. I think they might come up with a sequel.
The fight sequence with the cave guard was great!

//now that Witcher 2 is finished and Breaking Bad is going downhill with every episode of season 4 I might come back to movie watching....

In connection with Hanna, I would say Azumi (first part) and Naked Weapon were better.

Top Bottom