Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

a_medico

Chillum Baba
@ a_medico, what I was trying to say to u since morning but my crappy office internet connection did not let me say....isn't Murder 2 a copy of The Chaser ?

Yes. Combination of both The Chaser and Silence of the lamb. More Silence of the sheep (as the russian actor misquotes Silence of the lamb in the movie 15 minutes) than The Chaser.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ a_medico, what I was trying to say to u since morning but my crappy office internet connection did not let me say....isn't Murder 2 a copy of The Chaser ?
yup. straightforward copy I'll say. Still Murder 2 can be watched once. But I was pretty pissed when I came out.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Ong Bak 3 (2010) - 5/10
not so impressive....
so... Ong Bak >> Ong Bak 2 >> Ong Bak 3

Sleepaway Camp (1983) - 5.5/10
killing is suspense here but the ending is very very shocking

pratik385

In the zone
Mickey: you like dags ?

After this i was like WTH :D
Guy ritchie is awesome, any other guy ritchie stuff whcih are must watch?
I have Lock Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
Zindagi na milegi dobara is not bad. :p Keep brains at home, go with low expectations and you will be happy. :)

ajayritik

Technomancer
Zindagi na milegi dobara is not bad. :p Keep brains at home, go with low expectations and you will be happy. :)

I didn't find anything which requires the brain to be kept at home for this movie. Unless of course you are trying to be like the critics out there who try to pan any Hindi movie.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Mur2der
yep one time watchable.It very very loosely based on silence of the lambs or rather i would say only borrowed few things from it.

If you want a hindi version of silence of the lambs watch sangharsh.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
I didn't find anything which requires the brain to be kept at home for this movie. Unless of course you are trying to be like the critics out there who try to pan any Hindi movie.

Or try to find meaning in movies, which the director never in put there in the first place.
:)

ssb1551

Technomancer
just watched NewYork, I Love You!!! Amazing movie!!..Julie Christie's part was very moving!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom