Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ajayritik

Technomancer
Watched Rob-b-hood the other day. Any other movie of Jackie Chan which anybody could recommend.
Maybe Rush Hour or Who am I or Rumble in the Bronx?

abhidev

Human Spambot
Watched Rob-b-hood the other day. Any other movie of Jackie Chan which anybody could recommend.
Maybe Rush Hour or Who am I or Rumble in the Bronx?

Rumble in the Bronx and Who am I has some kickass action....best movies of Jackie chan that i love is the "Armor of god" series and "Police story series"...they are the must watch....

noob

Cyborg Agent
LA Confidential. Nice suspense movie.

Any1 here watched Record 1 and Record 2 ? awesome movie.
and make sure you watch the original and not English dub.

abhidev

Human Spambot
best in Jacky Chan would undoubtedly be Legends of Drunken Master a.k.a Drunken Master II

Drunken master is the best movie.........

LA Confidential. Nice suspense movie.

Any1 here watched Record 1 and Record 2 ? awesome movie.
and make sure you watch the original and not English dub.

I have seen Rec-2 original one....the cam view really gives that realistic effect....nice!!!:smile:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Nothing But the Truth. Haven't seen a movie before that got cleared at the very last minute, so in that sense it's good, but otherwise it was average.

Nothing But the Truth (2008) - IMDb

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The Legend of Drunken Master was grade A action flick, but it lacked the comedy element that most of Chan's movie possessed. Rumble in the Bronx was awesome. Others I would definitely recommend would be; Rush Hour 1 & 2 (skip 3), Shanghai Noon & Shanghai Knights, City Hunter, Armour of God, Who Am I, Twin Dragons, Mr. Nice Guy, Thunderbolt and Police Story series.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
New Year's Eve, 1968: While driving on the Pearblossom Highway, a lesbian couple encounters the creator of the universe. Laid to rest for 40 years, the women wake up on New Year's Day as reborn creatures.

You know there are movies of such concepts too... now don't tell me I've recommended this. Watch at your own risk (I obviously have not watched :D )

Pearblossom (Video 2009) - IMDb

clmlbx

Technomancer
hey I am regular movie watcher but always forgot post here

Recently I have watched

the Fighter I really loved it ....7/10
Big fish.....little slow but is good 6/10
The Fall.....7/10
Seven Pounds........I really liked it 8/10
Hereafter.......7/10

I watched this movies after 20-25 days gap..as I was watching Dexter, watched all 5 season ...superb, waiting for sixth season

hey it is movie thread but can some one also recommend series ...

dexter was the first series I ever watched and realy liked it.. I am looking forward to

community
modern family
No ordinary family ...
Detroit 1-8-9

ithehappy

Human Spambot
The Mechanic. Common action movie, same under covered Statham, same actions, style...music throughout the movie to attract viewers and hide poor stories....but overall ain't that bad. :)

The Mechanic (2011) - IMDb

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Watched and my rating for is 6.5/10 - this is the only post apocalyptic movie I have watched so far where you don't have to shoot a even a single zombie - instead you have shoot ( or abandon ) each other to survive.

Here's the link :
Carriers (2009) - IMDb

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I really couldnt stop myself from re-Recommending this movie-

Oceans 12

one of THE BEST movies I've ever seen.
Resaw it today and its more than a must watch.

it can be called a continuation of Oceans 11.
The music during the interesting sequences are excellent.

Top Bottom